Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:44:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Is dudeabides a Jeb Campaign Plant?  (Read 1287 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: August 14, 2015, 12:23:04 AM »

He's young. Give him time to become as jaded and cynical as the norm around here. Smiley

Based on his email, he is a college student, so he's older than a solid chunk of us.

Yes, well, but irrespective of age, just spending a few months on this site should get one to that sublime state, so yes, a bunch of punks that have hung around here for a time have reached the Forum Golden Mean. I have seen the evolution with my own beady little eyes. I mean look at the evolution of MattVT, Cathcon, truth4indiana or whatever his name is, to savor it all. They started out as enthusiastic idealists, and now look at them! Tongue  Only Naso really has managed to truly transcend the Forum ethos, and to remain exactly the way he was from the beginning - a true believer in the one truth about how the planet works.  

Well, yes, there is one other poster who was never transformed, and in fact was rather transformative, but I digress, a precocious poster who combined jaded cynicism with being a true believer in the one truth, opebo, but we banned him. Naso must stand alone.

Hope this all that helps. Dudeabides is enjoying his salad days. Let him be. He will be with us soon enough.

I don't think I've changed much at all in my political views since I signed up here, and those changes that have happened (moving left on gay rights and environmental issues) have been related to meeting people in real life. But perhaps I just don't post enough for the effect to take hold Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies