Former White House of Purple State/Marokai Blue (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 12:12:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Former White House of Purple State/Marokai Blue (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Former White House of Purple State/Marokai Blue  (Read 24555 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 07, 2010, 12:46:08 AM »
« edited: July 07, 2010, 12:48:58 AM by SE Legislator PiT »

If I may make a suggestion, an ongoing problem in Atlasia has been that Constitutional amendments are often passed without fanfare. In some cases, this has meant that they have gone unrecorded & subsequently being forgotten for a period of months. I was reminded of this fact by RG Fritz's comment on the recent amendment allowing more frequent intra-regional moves apparently having passed.

As such, Mr. President, I would like to suggest that, upon the passage of any amendment, you make an official statement recognizing that fact. While there may still be a problem of amendments going unrecorded in the wiki, it should help alleviate the issue of people forgetting about the amendment & not knowing whether or not it passed unless they decide to systematically inspect the voting booths.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 12:25:58 AM »

What about the Nineteenth Amendment, though?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies