PA-Mason Dixon: Good news for J.J. & Co. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:44:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Mason Dixon: Good news for J.J. & Co. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Mason Dixon: Good news for J.J. & Co.  (Read 6351 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: October 30, 2008, 02:49:44 PM »

Alas this poll indicates we will have Pennsylvania to thank for president McCain.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 03:37:45 PM »

Alas this poll indicates we will have Pennsylvania to thank for president McCain.

It's not like McCain is ahead in this poll.

He is if you adjust for the Bradley Effect.. or if you take into account the trend (we're several days away from the actual election).
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »

It's not like McCain is ahead in this poll.

He is if you adjust for the Bradley Effect.. or if you take into account the trend (we're several days away from the actual election).

Opebo, the Bradley effect isn't proven to exist.  Obama has a pretty solid base, and there would have to be a large, inexplicable backlash for Obama to lose.

That said, undecideds will probably break something like 56-44 for McCain, but it isn't enough to carry the state.

Oh please, 56/44? More like 70/30, at least.  And the large backlash is very explicable - Obama is a black, you see.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 05:46:31 PM »

At first, this was annoying.

But now, every time I see an opebo post, I start to smile.

I certainly hate to bring joy to the repulsive but I will stick to my pessimistic appraisal.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »

In other words, the undecided electorate is about 79% white, 11% latino, 10% black.

Ok, so undecideds will break about 8 to 2 for McCain.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 12:39:06 AM »

In other words, the undecided electorate is about 79% white, 11% latino, 10% black.

Ok, so undecideds will break about 8 to 2 for McCain.

You think that undecided whites will break 100% for McCain?  What kind of unproven demagoguery are you spewing?

If they are that racist and partisan why wait untill election day?  Seems like thay would already be on the McCain wagon.

They're the kind of racist Republican who is wary of appearing so to a pollster.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies