How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:50:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How does Hillary Clinton's concession speech rank among historic general election concession speeches?
The best

One of the best

Medium

One of the worst

The worst

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: How does Hillary Clinton's concession rank among historic GE concessions?  (Read 7699 times)
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: August 23, 2017, 07:47:44 PM »

The fact that she couldn't face her supporters on the night of the election like a grown-ass woman devalues her concession speech.

Hell, Al Gore didn't officially concede until a MONTH after the election in 2000 and he showed more class than she did.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 08:07:37 PM »

I forgot how standard GOP positions have magically become secret "liberalism"

In 2012, the GOP Establishment nominated the guy who invented Obamacare and recently has admitted he wanted it to stay.

One thing that worried me is I knew the GOP Establishment never had any intentions of repealing Obamacare, and I was proven right. They virtue signal for votes then backstab us afterwards. That's why we told them to F off and elected Trump instead.
...and what did you get instead?  The most ineffective President since Jimmy Carter who killed whatever tiny sliver of a chance the GOP Congress had to repeal Obamacare.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies