NJ-GOV 2021 megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:28:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ-GOV 2021 megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-GOV 2021 megathread  (Read 52517 times)
jman123
« on: August 12, 2021, 12:59:36 PM »

Where is Ciatarelli? He's been MIA for months now

The Allen pick is getting some traction but I’ve literally heard from her more times than from him, and it’s been two days.

I mean like... is he even campaigning or doing anything? It's like he's not even trying lol

No, I don't think so. He knows he is going to lose barring Murphy imploding, which he could do, since he is going on vacation to Italy soon; that could turn voters off because they will say that he is a hypocrite telling us working Jerseyans to stay home and lock down and his rich self can go on vacation to his Italian villa

Chris Christie has NOT endorsed Jack; Christie is still seen as the face of the NJGOP, he put the party in debt; he tainted the party, but he is more well-liked than Christie Todd "Whitless" as the base calls her, they consider her a RINO because she is too moderate.....

Ciattarelli knows he is going to lose, he probably runs for a Congressional seat in 2022 or 2024, while Bob Hugin may run in 2025, or run for Senate again in 2024
I agree that Jack Ciatarelli is running a very weak campaign, as he does not have the support of the Trump base of the Republican Party and is pretty moderate on most social issues. He probably only gets 43% of the vote and only carries Monmouth, Ocean, Cape May, Salem, Warren, Sussex, Hunderton, and Somerset Counties.

True. He only got a plurality of the gop primary vote. The 2 trump candidates combined got over 50 percent of primary vote.
jman123
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 11:00:18 AM »

Do you see Ciattarelli making inroads in Hudson County Urban hispanic areas. Trump made inroads there in 2020 and Christie did as well in 2013
jman123
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2021, 11:37:28 AM »

Where is the outstanding vote ? Thats the key to this race.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies