Comey Senate Intelligence Committee Testimony Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:21:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Comey Senate Intelligence Committee Testimony Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comey Senate Intelligence Committee Testimony Thread  (Read 11590 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« on: June 08, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »

Is that not believable though? That isn't to say that his underlings like Flynn are necessarily guilt-free, but from what I can gather, President Trump seemed oblivious that a request such as the alleged one he made falls far away from his powers to grant pardon or clemency. There is a reason why Comey can't really obtain proof of intent after all?

How can a person be so stupid as to think asking the head of the FBI to end an investigation into them, and then firing them for not listening, was not against the law? I'm sorry but I don't buy that. That is basic common sense, and if he is literally that dumb, he needs to be removed from office on that count alone.

I think the more likely reason was that Trump knew, and he just didn't care. He probably didn't think it would ever come out. Either that, or he didn't even think that far ahead, which I guess makes him stupid as well.

I don't get why any Trump supporter would even want someone that inept running the country.

Sums up my feelings perfectly.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies