UK leaves the EU... will Scotland get another referendum? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 08:11:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK leaves the EU... will Scotland get another referendum? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: UK leaves the EU... will Scotland get another referendum?
Scotland wins independence in a new referendum

Scotland remains in the UK if there's another referendum

They won't allow another referendum

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: UK leaves the EU... will Scotland get another referendum?  (Read 1613 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: June 24, 2016, 04:35:55 AM »

I think we can organise this while working out means to join the EU/take Britain's slot and hopefully join the Euro, which sorts out the currency issue.

As a small country I would not relish taking on the euro and losing monetary control.

Sad day for Britain. The small minded fearful won.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 04:51:48 AM »

I think we can organise this while working out means to join the EU/take Britain's slot and hopefully join the Euro, which sorts out the currency issue.

As a small country I would not relish taking on the euro and losing monetary control.

Sad day for Britain. The small minded fearful won.

Well, judging by the state of the interwebs this morning I'd say much of the Remain camp are pretty small-minded and fearful too.

The Pound, FTSE are taking a beating. The dow and S&P futures are taking a beating. Us treasury yields are down and gold is up something like $100/ounce.  The economic fears are coming to pass.

I don't believe in secession. We fought a nasty not so little war over it and watched from here as the scots tabled independence, thankfully. But I wouldn't blame them for leaving now. Just don't take on the euro.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies