Heinrich/Kander 2020 would be a winning ticket for Democrats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:15:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Heinrich/Kander 2020 would be a winning ticket for Democrats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Heinrich/Kander 2020 would be a winning ticket for Democrats  (Read 2443 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: November 24, 2017, 02:08:43 AM »

What in the hell is it with this forum's Kander obsession?  He LOST in a federal race in what should have been a strong Democratic year.

Show me another non-incumbent Democrat who outperformed Hillary by 16 points in Middle America?

Kander only lost because of Trump having MASSIVE coattails in Missouri.

This

Heinrich has no chance but Lander may very well be the first Millennial president

I think you meant Kander, I honestly agree but he has to run for another office first, but I really could see him being elected say in 2028 or in the 2030s if he manages to become a governor or senator first. 2020 is too early for him though I think
I'm of the belief that if we're saying it's "too soon" for someone to run, then it's probably the perfect time for them. Better to be too soon and, at worse, get your name out there for a second shot down the line than wait until some new young thing replaces you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies