Opinion of Shenna Bellows (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:35:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Shenna Bellows (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Opinion of Shenna Bellows  (Read 1757 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 07, 2014, 04:39:18 PM »

She'd be one of the best Senators, and would probably win in any other New England state, against most other opponents.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 01:55:11 AM »

Yep. A former NRA member, so she's really too libertarian for my tastes, to. She's more of a spokesperson for the ACLU than anything else (the same group that thinks gun control violates privacy and civil liberties), so if Collins does step down in 2020, hopefully we can get someone like Mike Michaud to run who can appeal to others besides lefties.

Narrow FF regardless because I agree with her on most other things besides guns and drugs.

The more I see your stated political stances, the less I'm sure what they actually are.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 11:37:52 AM »

Yep. A former NRA member, so she's really too libertarian for my tastes, to. She's more of a spokesperson for the ACLU than anything else (the same group that thinks gun control violates privacy and civil liberties), so if Collins does step down in 2020, hopefully we can get someone like Mike Michaud to run who can appeal to others besides lefties.

Narrow FF regardless because I agree with her on most other things besides guns and drugs.

The more I see your stated political stances, the less I'm sure what they actually are.
Huh I've always been pro-gun control and have had moderately social views.

Huh, I must have been confusing you with someone else then. My bad. Though I would say that decriminalization of specific drugs would reduce the gang/cartel trade of those drugs, and thus make guns less of a problem.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies