Obama government will stop defending the DOMA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:06:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Obama government will stop defending the DOMA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Obama government will stop defending the DOMA  (Read 14249 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: April 26, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »

If that is the reason the firm dropped the case, then I must say that is entirely despicable and thuggish behavior, that should be unacceptable and it shouldn't be tolerated from any group of activists regardless of what they support.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 08:14:09 PM »

If that is the reason the firm dropped the case, then I must say that is entirely despicable and thuggish behavior, that should be unacceptable and it shouldn't be tolerated from any group of activists regardless of what they support.

Not the firm's fault for lacking the cajones to take up a case concerning some great moral issue eh?

I didn't say that. If I was going to say that, I would have, but of course I didn't so don't be ridiculous. Roll Eyes
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 09:30:05 PM »

Not the firm's fault for lacking the cajones to take up a case concerning some great moral issue eh?

I didn't say that. If I was going to say that, I would have, but of course I didn't so don't be ridiculous. Roll Eyes

All the focus is on the bullying...what bullying exactly...the disappointment expressed here should be directed at the firm...which seems to have balked with seemingly little pressure.

Since have I lost to right to focus on what I want to focus on. I really don't give a damn what anyone else has focused on in this thread. An it isn't my responsibility to ensure some kind of balance. If you are so worried about it, then you should bring it up, which you have. Problem solved.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies