Bore/Nix for President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:15:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Bore/Nix for President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bore/Nix for President  (Read 28210 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: July 18, 2013, 10:15:24 AM »

There is literally no one in the Northeast who hasn't already held the regional senate seat who would be a better fit for the position. As someone who has served five terms in the Northeast Assembly, including one has Lieutenant Governor and two as Speaker, plus a stint as Treasury Secretary, Bore has sometimes been the only person keeping the Assembly alive during the doldrums of inactivity we've seen over the past several months (this has improved recently, no small part due to his efforts).

We need more people with Bore's commitment and solid record of service in the Senate, and I am proud to endorse him for the position.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 11:18:18 PM »

Great job on your election, Bore! The Senate will be enriched by your arrival.

This means Labor has a record 5th Senator!!!!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 05:27:00 PM »

Endorsed, of course.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 08:27:19 PM »

Once again, you can count on my support. Smiley
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 06:13:34 PM »

You have my endorsement once again for several reasons.

1. You have been very active in the Senate and quite reasonable too. There have been a number of laws that came only into place because you sponsored them or worked on them to a very large degree. In addition, you have also kept up with regional politics and have been consistent in your work. And of course, my own political views fit in well with yours, although I might be to your left somewhat.

2. Matt, while a genuinely nice guy, has not been very active in the Assembly this session (at least a month), and there's really no reason to expect why he'd suddenly become more active in a body with far more rigorous standards in that regard.

3. I don't see how anyone could justify voting for Matt over you, considering the respective records of activity and the virtually identical political views (besides on some social issues such as incest and group marriage, and I suspect that much of any possible justification might simply be based on partisanship.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 04:08:16 PM »

Obviously endorsed. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies