Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:42:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fascist pigs kill father for holding an air gun  (Read 7202 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: August 12, 2014, 07:43:05 PM »

Usually when the dude is black. I'm sure you are fine with that, aren't you?
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:21:33 PM »

The article indicated he was shot in the toy section, which unless Ohio Wal-Marts are laid out considerably differently from any other Wal-Mart I have been in, is not the section that has the air guns. Air guns are not toys folks, and they do not have the day-glow orange marking toy guns are required to have.

I think you're missing the point here...

I think you're straining over backward to prove your anti-pig credentials.  In this case someone was waving around what looks like a firearm (and incidentally can cause real harm, tho not as much as a firearm). It caused a stir and caused the cops to be called.  The guy was still there when they arrived and still waving it around.  The cops told him to put the gun down and he didn't comply.  Perhaps you think the cops should have waited until the guy started shooting to respond so that they could see whether or not it was an air gun or a firearm, but no, under the circumstances I'm not going to fault them for not taking additional risk by waiting for the guy to shoot first. Or perhaps you think the cops should have shot only to incapacitate?  The only people who should shoot to incapacitate are actors and idiots.

In your opinion, does the 2nd amendment apply to black people? I am pretty sure what the founding fathers would have wanted....
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 09:15:39 AM »
« Edited: August 14, 2014, 09:18:46 AM by Sbane »

In your opinion, does the 2nd amendment apply to black people? I am pretty sure what the founding fathers would have wanted....

Yes, the 2nd amendment applies to all.

I'm glad you believe in that but I don't think a large part of the public and the police believe in that. Why hasn't some teabagger been shot by the police yet? At the very least they could have thrown some tear gas their way during one of their retarded protests.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »

Yes, the 2nd amendment applies to all.

I'm glad you believe in that but I don't think a large part of the public and the police believe in that. Why hasn't some teabagger been shot by the police yet? At the very least they could have thrown some tear gas their way during one of their retarded protests.
So...you're not against police bruatality, you just want it to be applied consistently?

I am against police brutality, and I want that to be applied consistently.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies