Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:33:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters  (Read 892 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2015, 11:17:06 AM »

MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN PARTY

The great campaign of Talleyrand has shown us all that politics as usual doesn't work anymore. We're losing jobs to South America, China, and nobody's going to do anything about it. Our game is in shambles, and it's all the fault of politicians in Nyman because they just don't know what to do. It's time to Make Atlasia Great Again by embracing these totem poles.

- Ending our negotiations with South America and building a big beautiful wall to protect us from them.
- Enact a constitutional convention to end the savagery of regionalism.
- Declare a trade war with China!
- Pass a law declaring Guns are terrific!

Anything else? Not really. This isn't the party of long statements. This is the party of getting things done. You don't think we can win a trade war with China? We can win a trade war with China.

JOIN THIS PARTY IF YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 11:21:26 AM »

- This party endorses SWE/Dallasfan for President because it is the only ticket that stands against the savagery of regionalism and against the the savagery of the bipartisan duopoly that controls our system. They are the only ones who truly understand the need to MakeAtlasiaGreatAgain!

- This party endorses Oakvale, Nagas, and Barnes for Senate, as they stand for the principles set forth by this party.

-This party automatically endorses yours truly, a member of this great party.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 11:23:17 AM »

What's your position on Northeast independence?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 11:26:39 AM »

What's your position on Northeast independence?

While the Party stands against the savagery of regionialism, Northeastern Independence sounds like a noble ideal in comparison to the status quo.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:57:56 PM »

If your party came to power, what would become the national song? 
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2015, 02:47:44 AM »

Hmmm...

1. Cris's senatorial campaign.
2. Clarence's presidential campaign.
3. Griffin's presidential campaign.
4. Talleyrand's senatorial campaign.
5. And now this.

I get the Trump joke. I get that it's a topical slogan that fits the times in Atlasia as well. But...5 times?

Maybe someone should run on a platform of enacting copyright law Tongue
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2015, 03:42:10 AM »

Hmmm...

1. Cris's senatorial campaign.
2. Clarence's presidential campaign.
3. Griffin's presidential campaign.
4. Talleyrand's senatorial campaign.
5. And now this.

I get the Trump joke. I get that it's a topical slogan that fits the times in Atlasia as well. But...5 times?

Maybe someone should run on a platform of enacting copyright law Tongue

What so many people seem to have forgotten in this game is that - even without the ridiculously over-the-top verbiage/imitation - I am the Original Trump, and I do it much better than anyone else!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 04:11:05 AM »

The difference also of course being that the political establishment has co-opted the movement. We're a party that stands for the tenants of truly making our nation great - by standing up to foreign powers for once and eliminating the poison of regions, as well as embracing market capitalism and reigning it to our fullest advantage.

A lot of people say a lot of words, Governor Leinad, but few know the meaning of those words. In this party, we stand for Atlasia's greatness, rather than bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders, like the Federalist and Labor Party do.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2015, 04:07:20 AM »

Eh, I get it, but it's still a bit repetitive. Variety of shtick is a better idea that having an entire senate full of Trumps.

Besides, it's not really entirely applicable to Atlasia. The "bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders" is completely irrelevant--nobody's doing that!

I know it's just a game. I'm being more of a comedy critic than a political critic.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2015, 03:25:17 PM »

Eh, I get it, but it's still a bit repetitive. Variety of shtick is a better idea that having an entire senate full of Trumps.

Besides, it's not really entirely applicable to Atlasia. The "bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders" is completely irrelevant--nobody's doing that!

I know it's just a game. I'm being more of a comedy critic than a political critic.

Your leaders in the Senate are negotiating with the South American government instead of getting people REAL JOBS. That's the definition of bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders. WE're doing nothing about China.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 11:29:31 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2015, 11:31:41 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Your leaders in the Senate are negotiating with the South American government instead of getting people REAL JOBS. That's the definition of bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders. WE're doing nothing about China.

Actually we are trying to repeal the crippling regulations on the economy passed by the long time holder of the office you are seeking, now that we have enough Senators at least nominally committed to the task to accomplish it. Labor President and all, makes it a tough hill to climb obviously, as well as seven votes.

A lot of people say a lot of words, Governor Leinad, but few know the meaning of those words. In this party, we stand for Atlasia's greatness, rather than bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders, like the Federalist and Labor Party do.

I don't bow to adversaries or rivals, perhaps you are confusing me with earlier Federalist Leadership. Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2015, 11:38:50 PM »

The difference also of course being that the political establishment has co-opted the movement. We're a party that stands for the tenants of truly making our nation great - by standing up to foreign powers for once and eliminating the poison of regions, as well as embracing market capitalism and reigning it to our fullest advantage.

Regions are not a poison to this game. The sum total number of offices relative to the number of participants is, but that is neither the regions, nor the Federal gov'ts fault alone. It is certainly not a valid justification for their abolition either. What is poison to this game is the constant push for its destruction.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 04:48:12 PM »

This great party has its first Senator, and will have another great Senator on election day, when Nagas will sweep the Pacific with such strength, such power, that you'll realize you've never seen such power and strength before in your life. Truly incredible!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies