Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:17:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Make Atlasia Great Again! Party Headquarters  (Read 898 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: October 18, 2015, 11:29:31 PM »
« edited: October 18, 2015, 11:31:41 PM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

Eh, I get it, but it's still a bit repetitive. Variety of shtick is a better idea that having an entire senate full of Trumps.

Besides, it's not really entirely applicable to Atlasia. The "bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders" is completely irrelevant--nobody's doing that!

I know it's just a game. I'm being more of a comedy critic than a political critic.

Your leaders in the Senate are negotiating with the South American government instead of getting people REAL JOBS. That's the definition of bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders. WE're doing nothing about China.

Actually we are trying to repeal the crippling regulations on the economy passed by the long time holder of the office you are seeking, now that we have enough Senators at least nominally committed to the task to accomplish it. Labor President and all, makes it a tough hill to climb obviously, as well as seven votes.

A lot of people say a lot of words, Governor Leinad, but few know the meaning of those words. In this party, we stand for Atlasia's greatness, rather than bowing to the greatness of foreign leaders, like the Federalist and Labor Party do.

I don't bow to adversaries or rivals, perhaps you are confusing me with earlier Federalist Leadership. Tongue
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 11:38:50 PM »

The difference also of course being that the political establishment has co-opted the movement. We're a party that stands for the tenants of truly making our nation great - by standing up to foreign powers for once and eliminating the poison of regions, as well as embracing market capitalism and reigning it to our fullest advantage.

Regions are not a poison to this game. The sum total number of offices relative to the number of participants is, but that is neither the regions, nor the Federal gov'ts fault alone. It is certainly not a valid justification for their abolition either. What is poison to this game is the constant push for its destruction.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies