Is there a double standard between criticizing Evangelicals and other religions? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:07:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is there a double standard between criticizing Evangelicals and other religions? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Does the forum accept anti-evangelical sentiments more than the same sentiments about other religions?
Yes, and this is acceptabe

Yes, and this is unacceptable

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 98

Author Topic: Is there a double standard between criticizing Evangelicals and other religions?  (Read 9092 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: April 02, 2018, 08:42:59 PM »

Maybe on the Atlas Forum, but certainly not in real life, where Evangelicals have it easier than everyone with the exception of Mainline Protestants.

Absolutely this, and really there are far better things one could fight against than the opinions of a fairly irrelevant forum about predicting the results of political elections.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 08:57:41 PM »

Maybe on the Atlas Forum, but certainly not in real life, where Evangelicals have it easier than everyone with the exception of Mainline Protestants.

Absolutely this, and really there are far better things one could fight against than the opinions of a fairly irrelevant forum about predicting the results of political elections.

Landslide Lyndon said you were a Russian bot. Are you?

Did he actually? Obviously, I am not.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 09:04:14 PM »

Landslide Lyndon said you were a Russian bot. Are you?

Did he actually? Obviously, I am not.

I clearly remembering him mentioning you in such a context. Don’t worry, at the very worst you’re an Ukrainian bot.

Oh geez, I found it after like two seconds of searching. Someone let Vladimir Putin know I'm waiting on my check.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies