Which Forum Member.... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 10:22:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which Forum Member.... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which Forum Member....  (Read 1479 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: May 31, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »
« edited: June 02, 2009, 08:45:48 PM by Smid »

....would you want as a dorm or roommate if you needed to split the rent? Inks

....would you want to go into business with? Sam Spade

....would you expect to go berzerk on a killing rampage one day? Einzige or Stark

....do you think needs to post less? Prophetman

....do you think should post more? Conor - Where's he gone? When will he come back?

....has made you laugh so hard you choked on whatever beverage you were drinking? Lunar is probably the one that sticks out the most, although a few different posters have

....is least likely to say, "Man, I was so wrong"?

....is most likely to rub your nose in it if he or she is proven right? Smid brings up his call of Indiana for Obama back in February 2008 as often as he can legitimately find a thread in which to do so...

....would you want to have your back in a bar fight? Eraserhead strikes me as a tough New Yorker who I think could handle himself. Duke and DWTL also seem like they could be useful there. Lunar I think could rapidly defuse a situation by using humour. KoTBP is quite clearly a strong guy

....would you want at your bedside if you were sick or dying? JSojourner or Jmfcst

....would you seek investment advice from? Sam Spade, Bono or Jmfcst

....would you want to marry your sister or daughter? BushOklahoma is a nice, decent guy. I think he'd treat her right

....has the most positive outlook on life? BenConstine - doesn't matter how many people knock him, he still keeps on posting

....has the most negative outlook? JSojourner - I think you were about the only Democrat suggesting that Obama could lose

....would you want to make a movie with? Mikado - w'd turn it into a musical

....would you want to tour a foreign country with? Afleitch - he could show me all over the Scottish Highlands

....is most likely to persuade you to switch parties? JSojourner - when you posted the bible verses that were the reason you're a Democrat... well, I already had guessed that was why you believe what you believe, but I think you're the only poster here who could convincingly mount that argument for me

....makes you so glad you are NOT of his or her party? Einzige

....would be the most fun on a road trip across the US? Muon2 - I loved his updates when he did his road tour. Mikado would be pretty cool, too, he seems to know plenty of places.

....would you turn to for advice on a personal problem or crisis? JSojourner, Torie, Muon2, realised last night that I'd also be very comfortable seeking advice from Mikado - don't know why I forgot to mention him before
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies