Clinton: "secret email accounts" are shredding the Constitution (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:35:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: "secret email accounts" are shredding the Constitution (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton: "secret email accounts" are shredding the Constitution  (Read 1980 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 27, 2016, 12:25:14 AM »

I expected of her to shred the Constitution.
I just believe the people are not going to let her.

Would you care to tell me how many of Trump's genius proposals you think are constitutional?

Not to play devil's advocate of anything, but universal healthcare isn't "Constitutional".
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 02:38:52 AM »

Would you care to tell me how many of Trump's genius proposals you think are constitutional?

Not to play devil's advocate of anything, but universal healthcare isn't "Constitutional".

Well what do you define as Constitutional? There certainly are benefits we reap in this country even if said benefits aren't specifically enumerated verbatim in the Constitution. If I were to guess, a federal judge would likely uphold universal health care before they'd uphold some of the things Trump has 'suggested'. Since you could make a Commerce Clause argument with health care.

Again, I'm 99.9% sure Atlas doesn't know what a devil's advocate is. (No, BRTD, it's not a heathen thing.)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »

...says a privileged white kid from the suburbs.

... Says an independent who believes in closed primaries and assassinating Bernie Sanders to a privileged white kid from the suburbs who supports universal healthcare.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies