Hillary to blame Bernie in a chapter in her new book
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:44:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary to blame Bernie in a chapter in her new book
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Hillary to blame Bernie in a chapter in her new book  (Read 4544 times)
BoAtlantis

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2017, 08:22:02 PM »

What I would ask Hillary is, didn't Trump have to overcome the same obstacle? He got his own party members to condemn his candidacy and told him to drop out.
Kyle Rittenhouse is a Political Prisoner
Jalawest2

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2017, 08:25:16 PM »

Huh, cause I remember when he ran a scorched earth campaign awful well.
Canis
canis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

P P P

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2017, 08:29:42 PM »

He did though turning a 60 point lead to a 12 point lead in a system that is hostile and in some ways rigged against you is legendary
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2017, 08:34:32 PM »

Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 10:39:47 PM »

BOOOOOOOOO!!! If she is trying to make me like Harris by comparison, it is really working.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2017, 11:56:26 PM »

The establishment Democrats have run out of arguments to give, and now tremble in fear! We will take over take back the Democratic Party.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2017, 01:36:48 AM »

She viciously attacks saying that Bernie got in the race to disrupt the Dems & wanted to harm the party & was never bothered about electing a Dem President (Despite campaigning in multiple states a day, flying coast to coast at 74 & justifying even idiotic Hillary comment including basement dweller). She also blames him for Crooked Hillary despite him running one of the cleanest competitive primary campaigns in recent history. Not the 2008 mud-slinging campaign when HRC was saying Obama was a failure, maybe was a Kenyan Muslim who could get assassinated & Obama was calling Hillary a vote seller for money & Michelle was berating someone as unfit for Presidency as she can't manage her home (pointing to Bill Clinton & stuff).

There were more Hillary/McCain voters than Bernie/Trump voters. This is just sad & the Hillbots are worse justifying this. This woman has gone crazy. She should live a disgraced disliked life that she deserves.
bilaps
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2017, 05:41:14 AM »

She isn't wrong... he's a major part of her character assassination.

yes, she's wrong. he didn't said anything that isn't true. she is to blame. she was unelectable.
Jalawest2

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2017, 07:54:48 PM »

He did though turning a 60 point lead to a 12 point lead in a system that is hostile and in some ways rigged against you is legendary
Losing by a double-digit margin in a two candidate race with positive coverage and an opponent who decided not to go negative is not an accomplishment.
Jalawest2

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2017, 07:55:48 PM »

She viciously attacks saying that Bernie got in the race to disrupt the Dems & wanted to harm the party & was never bothered about electing a Dem President (Despite campaigning in multiple states a day, flying coast to coast at 74 & justifying even idiotic Hillary comment including basement dweller). She also blames him for Crooked Hillary despite him running one of the cleanest competitive primary campaigns in recent history. Not the 2008 mud-slinging campaign when HRC was saying Obama was a failure, maybe was a Kenyan Muslim who could get assassinated & Obama was calling Hillary a vote seller for money & Michelle was berating someone as unfit for Presidency as she can't manage her home (pointing to Bill Clinton & stuff).

There were more Hillary/McCain voters than Bernie/Trump voters. This is just sad & the Hillbots are worse justifying this. This woman has gone crazy. She should live a disgraced disliked life that she deserves.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/05/bernie-sanders-is-finally-campaigning-for-hillary-clinton-but-does-she-even-need-him/?utm_term=.e2924cb22710. THIS WAS IN SEPTEMBER, idiot.
AtorBoltox

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »

Losing by a double-digit margin in a two candidate race with positive coverage and an opponent who decided not to go negative is not an accomplishment.
Coming within 12 points of one of the most well known individuals in America, after starting with no name recognition or institutional support is an incredible accomplishment.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2017, 10:14:12 PM »

Bernie made a medium accomplishment, and anyway it was more a failure on Hillary's part. But Bernie did better than he should have done and Clinton did worse than he should have done, though it wasn't that impressive, and Bernie skewed it compared to historical data by staying in to the end even when it was clear he had no shot.
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2017, 10:39:19 PM »

Bernie's so called ''character assassination'' pales in comparison to the character assassination Hillary took part in in discrediting the victims of her husbands rampant sexual abuse and let's not forget about Obama 2008 where Hillary boasted that ''she gets white voters.''

"both sides do it!!!"
Jalawest2

« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2017, 06:26:29 AM »

Coming within 12 points of one of the most well known individuals in America, after starting with no name recognition or institutional support is an incredible accomplishment.
No, it really isn't.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2017, 06:32:53 AM »

The majority of "Democrats" on here defending Clinton on this is a minority thankfully. She's almost as whiny as the President. Also calling wolf on sexism is part of her downfall.
You're a Green. Don't tell me that I'm not a real Democrat.
YE
Modadmin
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2017, 08:21:12 AM »

How well did you expect him to do when he first announced?
Jalawest2

« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2017, 09:52:55 AM »

How well did you expect him to do when he first announced?
I thought someone else would give a bunch of 30-40% performances and then drop out, like Bernie should have.
Webnicz
United States

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2017, 06:54:50 PM »

Jalawest2

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2017, 07:35:01 PM »

Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2017, 09:05:25 PM »

I said as early as 2014 that a left wing primary challenge would hurt Hillary in the end. Just like Reagan did to Ford, Kennedy did to Carter, and Buchanan did to Bush. And I hate to say "I told you so, but...
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2017, 02:03:46 AM »

She's doing harm to all of us because of her own selfishness. Honestly, I wish she'd just shut the  up and go away. That wasn't me saying that it was a former Clinton fundraiser just this week.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-fundraiser-i-wish-shed-just-shut-the-f-k-up-and-go-away/article/2633674

The people defending Clinton on here are a HUGE minority. Even her closest allies are probably saying the same thing behind Hillary's back.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2017, 02:05:26 AM »

The majority of "Democrats" on here defending Clinton on this is a minority thankfully. She's almost as whiny as the President. Also calling wolf on sexism is part of her downfall.
[/quote

this is one issue where you actually know what you are talking about.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2017, 07:42:59 AM »
« Edited: September 10, 2017, 08:21:13 AM by Fuzzy Bear »

I said as early as 2014 that a left wing primary challenge would hurt Hillary in the end. Just like Reagan did to Ford, Kennedy did to Carter, and Buchanan did to Bush. And I hate to say "I told you so, but...

You're treating Hillary as if she was an incumbent President, and not a challenger for an open Presidency, are you not?  This post is a precise illustration of the sense of entitlement Hillary Clinton possessed regarding the Presidency.  "It's my turn!"  And you wonder why folks don't like her?  Most folks can't say "It's my turn!" at much of anything and have a valid claim.

Isn't an open Presidency a time where there are multiple challengers?  Not since 1960, when Richard Nixon was virtually unopposed for the GOP Presidential nomination, was a nomination for the open Presidency so uncontested.  Bush 41 wasn't derailed by Dole.  Bush 43 wasn't derailed by McCain.  Obama wasn't derailed by Hillary, and McCain didn't lose because of a rigorous challenge for the nomnation.  

Hillary lost because (A) people didn't like her, and (B) close scrutiny emplified the reasons why they didn't like her.  She's someone who should, very much, take her defeat personally.  2016 was a very, very PERSONAL rejection of Hillary Clinton.  It was also an event that those clearing the decks for her should have seen coming.
Roblox

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »

^This. Whats with this idea that Hilary should've gone completely unchallenged in the primary and simply crowned as the nominee?
Statilius the Epicurean
Thersites
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2017, 08:18:39 AM »

Yeah. Bernie's attacks on Clinton as a Wall Street insider only damaged her because voters thought there was a a grain of truth to them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies