America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 02:56:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: America's Fate: 2020 Election Game (Gameplay Thread)  (Read 3338 times)
Jaguar4life
United States

« on: December 25, 2018, 08:51:21 PM »

Scott Simon Q&A in Concord New Hampshire

Question 1:Hi there my son was involved and thankfully survived the horrible Pittsburgh Synagogue shooting and I voted for President Clinton cause I thought she would take on the NRA and their controller politicans and unfortunately he has yet to do that. How can you work with Congress on gun safety?

Simon:Well Thank you for that question and I am sadden to hear what happened to your son however I am glad he is fine.  But to answer your question yes I will take on the NRA and make sure that gun show and gun shop in America has a quality background check and a few day waiting period before they can receive a gun. And I will as President put money into federal research for gun violence and how we can stop it. I respect and admire the second amendment but that doesn’t mean it’s unchangeable

Question 1:Great thank you very much

Question 2:President Clinton was going to fight for universal healthcare and Medicare for all but she has since done none of that what do you plan to do about that.

Simon:I think Obamacare has done a lot of good and we should be thankful for it but I think it’s just the first step towards universal healthcare which if you go to my website you can find I am fighting for a universal healthcare system like they have in Canada and like they have in France and I will fight the Republicans when it comes to Medicare and fight for Medicare for all so that people can have access to the best healthcare and medicine available.

Question 2:Thank you sir

Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 10:05:55 PM »

Scott Simon campaign update

Scott campaigned on bipartisan and being able to balence the budget without cutting taxes for the rich and raising taxes on the middle class. He also went back to Chicago and campaigned on universal healthcare and how he is the most progressive candidate in the race.
Jaguar4life
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 12:48:09 PM »

What Scott Simon did

Scott made several vlogs on Youtube and his social media platforms on issues such as the opioid crisis,immigration improving our transportation system.

He also had several town halls across the Midwest on a whole variety of issues like gun rights and economic issues
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies