The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:26:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210642 times)
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -8.70

« on: August 05, 2013, 04:40:18 AM »

WM, your hatred of union but love of poors doesn't make any sense.

unions exploit poors with false promises.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 06:26:22 PM »

This is typical liberal thinking, and exemplifies the problems with the party: entitlement.

1. Employers do NOT owe their workers a living.

2. If you are unhappy with your pay, either get a second job or find a better job by either applying yourself more, or completing high school (believe it or not, anyone who has a high school diploma can get a job for more than minimum wage), and if you have the financial means, then go off to higher education.

3. Inflation: If the minimum wage was raised to $15, as many of this less-ambitious crowd want, then all it would do is push the wages of other jobs up, thus the net result being the status quo but with inflation.

4. Because a lowly educated sector of the population deserves to be making what college students and recent college grads make - yeah, that's fair. (Sarcasm).

5. We truly are reaching the tipping point, it's scary. If you can make a decent/comfortable-enough living by working at McDonald's then why would people even try striving for better jobs (other than those select few who would do so for pride alone). Entitlement is going to destroy this society by such a spoiled sector who thinks life should be handed to them on a silver platter.

If I was an employer at a fastfood or retail store, and my employee skipped work to protest - I'd fire him/her. Don't like the job? Ok, complain on your own time, but if you skipped work to do it, then I'd fire you - go find somewhere else, then.

Unbelievable. The sense of entitlement of this sector is mind boggling.

In 2007 Mitt Romney constantly said: "Dependency is death to initiative." Say what you like about him, but that sentiment is all too true.

Stop complaining, stop thinking that people owe you a good living. Go out there and make something of yourself.

No one should be rewarded for being lazy and unambitious. It makes me sick.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 03:43:06 AM »

STOP POSTING BARFBAG'S POSTS HERE.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 09:14:25 PM »

He joined pre-Barfbag IIRC.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »

Reminds me of yougo lol.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2014, 05:36:36 PM »

Why would an employer threaten to fire you for wanting to work more?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »

True Leftism at its worst:

Better GOP dominance than dominance by the current Democratic Party, which on the one hand manages to silence opposition from progressives to it enacting a neoliberal agenda. The Obama administration is a far more reactionary one than even the Bush administration, with the deterioration of the social safety net proceeding at full speed under Obama, as well as the continued obliteration of human rights in the face of a now larger and more powerful (as well as legally sanctioned - Thanks Obama!) national security state. Obama has governed markedly to the right of Bush throughout his tenure. A Democratic Party in his image is a danger to literally every progressive, and should not be welcomed or supported with open arms, as it's primary goal is the implementation of neoliberal policy outcomes with a 'progressive' veneer.
Is that sh**t in the sage garden?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:21:38 PM »

Can someone please bump the Oldiesfreak thread?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 01:30:16 AM »

Which is why the Oldiesfreak thread needs to be bumped.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 11:59:57 PM »

2. Reagan made his statement about states' rights in 1980.  While it was certainly in an unfortunate location (Philadelphia, MS), it doesn't mean that he was trying to pander to racism.

Let imagine that a German politician in a German city with a old KZ camp near, began to use "innocent" buzz words, which the Nazi had used about Jews. Do you think you would be as forgiving in that case.

Reagan was not a idiot and the murders or Segregation was not far into the past.
Wow. Surely you mean the Simple Truths Mine or something?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 07:25:57 PM »

Snowstalker Pposting ag posts in the Deluge should be an infractable offense.

Come on, we know that is what you mean Wink
Unless it's his own posts, am i rite?
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2014, 12:50:31 AM »

You could put most of this guy's stuff here, this particular snippet isn't even grammatically coherent:

It's amazing, to be a liberal these days, you almost have to believe George Washington and company intended two men to get hitched and pro partial birth abortion.
He's a troll. Ignore.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 06:45:00 AM »

He's basically the definition of what non-libertarians think libertarians are like. Make of that as what you will.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »

I have listened to Hip-Hop and followed the NBA and NFL for over 20 years so I am very familiar with racial rhetoric like that.
That post has to be ironic.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 02:40:25 AM »

Believe it or not, Blacks do not vote for people based on their skin color. Same with Latinos.
Thinking that's absurd, ignorant or a bad post probably belongs in the deluge tbh.
morgieb
Junior Chimp
Australia

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 03:31:33 PM »

Crimea is for all intents and purposes Russian and the 1954 transfer to the Ukrainian SSR was a mistake, though I disapprove of how Russia pursued this annexation.

I wonder how many No voters support Kosovo's unilateral declaration of independence. It seems that self-determination only matters when you support the group which wants it.

It's really time for you to show some respect and shut up with your trolling. It was never smart nor funny, but at the point where we are now and people are beginning to die you should really take a step back.

I understand that this is remote for most of you American teenagers but I have friends from the Ukraine crying themselves to sleep with worry for their families. Whiny bitching about irrelevant analogies only serves to make you look dumber.

And I know people whose lives were nearly destroyed by US imperialist ventures, so...
Shouldn't that be in the Sage Garden?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies