Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:24:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sieg heil! Nazi saluted shouted at Trump event by audience member.  (Read 4110 times)
weixiaobao
« on: December 15, 2015, 02:39:10 PM »

Could be plant, could be real.  It is a toss up since both scenario are believable.

Some of Trump's supporters are pretty radicals.  Since I read comments from them on yahoo and Breighbart.
weixiaobao
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 02:50:32 PM »
« Edited: December 15, 2015, 02:57:13 PM by weixiaobao »

Could be plant, could be real.  It is a toss up since both scenario are believable.

That's the disturbing part.  The fact it's even plausible the remark was genuine tells you how far things have slid.

lol, well, I have seen "kill the cops" or "f--k Paris" or "kill all men" (though the later 2 can be global and not quite limited to the USA).  So yes, this country is really hyper polarize right now.
weixiaobao
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »

That's the disturbing part.  The fact it's even plausible the remark was genuine tells you how far things have slid.

lol, well, I have seen "kill the cops" or "f--k Paris" or "kill all men" (though the later 2 can be global and not quite limited to the USA).  So yes, this country is really hyper polarize right now.

Difference being those things have been said by people who have been objectively oppressed vs sieg heil being shouted by someone in a position of privilige.  You can react inappropriately to oppression but that in no way can be conflated with a privileged group shouting "sieg heil".  We should avoid false equivalency.  I mean if a Jew in a Polish ghetto in the 1930s said "f-ck all Germans" no one would compare that to "seig heil".

lol, you meant some of them by 1st world middle upper class women to some of the most over privilege ivy league students?  Is this about punching up and down?  "Some" of the people who utter that was that oppress in anyway or form.

And I don't even want to get into the race riots, and the damage that was done to the Asian/Arab/Hispanics minorities in the majority Black communities.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies