Why are Democrats better at realising they have no chance than Republicans? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:49:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why are Democrats better at realising they have no chance than Republicans? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why are Democrats better at realising they have no chance than Republicans?  (Read 1267 times)
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 23, 2015, 08:14:16 AM »

Some GOP candidates still have potential to rise. Christie, Kasich, Bush and Rubio could all still win the nomination. Cruz and Jindal potentially but less likely. Pataki, Santorum, Gilmore, Graham, and Huckabee seem to have no room to rise.

That would leave:

Trump
Carson
Rubio
Bush
Christie
Kasich
Cruz
Jindal
Fiorina

My hunch is that it's looking more and more likely to come down to four:

Trump
Carson
Rubio
Bush

Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:52:09 AM »

Democrats realize Clinton is inevitable, while many Republicans are still in denial about the inevitability of Trump.

I for one hope that the inevitability of both Clinton and Trump are not so inevitable...

Me too. I am supporting Rubio, and I think that should say something since anyone who knows "Reaganfan" would assume I'd be a Bush supporter. I want a new, fresh optimistic candidate. I really do. Many Americans still don't know Rubio but even still he tends to seem more favorable than all the other candidates on both sides.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies