Trump calls a female reporter a "c**nt" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:27:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump calls a female reporter a "c**nt" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump calls a female reporter a "c**nt"  (Read 2893 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: October 01, 2016, 06:15:23 PM »
« edited: October 01, 2016, 06:17:23 PM by Seriously? »

This guys a national disgrace. makes me sick to see him as a major party candidate.
Yes I know, its terrible. He alleged to have used a nasty profanity about someone behind their back. I'm sure that neither Hillary Clinton nor any other previous major party candidate ever did such a thing.
Hillary never was quoted using the "N" word, calling someone a "bleeping Jew bastard" or anything.

Her husband never said that Obama "wouldn't be carrying their bags a few years ago" to Ted Kennedy in 2008.

And since this story goes back to like 1980, can we start talking about Arkansas Troopergate? The drug running allegations against the Clintons? The fill-in-the-blank mistress that Bill was banging? Whitewater? The child rapist Hillary got off by maligning the victim? The list goes on and on and on.

So it has to be JUST Trump.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 06:18:24 PM »

If Trump and his campaign continue to melt down like this, could a Clinton landslide be in our midst?
Your candidate was caught on tape maligning BernBots as baristas that live in their parent's basement.

I don't quite think so.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies