Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:45:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sev/Blair: A New Day for Atlasia  (Read 1912 times)
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« on: June 01, 2021, 04:52:12 PM »

I'm delighted to be joining this ticket and running for Vice-President with Sev.

We're at a moment of great change in Atlasia with the new constitution & with a whole new slate of elections coming up- just like after the old con-con & reset in the past we need to use this as a moment to refuel our game, to drive activity and to make sure we have a President & Vice-President who can be trusted to bring in this new moment for Atlasia.

I know that Sev will be an outstanding and dedicated President who will work not only to make Atlasia more active but also to ensure that our values are put at the heart and centre of important policy debates in Atlasia. As Sev said we'll have more to say about this in the future but I know from serving with him in the Senate that this is going to be an administration that will get things done.

I have made a repeated promise in previous campaigns not to bore everyone with a long laundry list of a speech. However I want to finish with my own plug by saying that having served in both our elected houses, as Governor of Lincoln and as a Supreme Court Justice I know how Atlasia works, and also how the different parts of the game need to work better together. I've had fortune (and at times misfortune) to steer Atlasia through some good times and some tough times, and I hope to use that experience as your Vice-President.

I'm looking forward to the campaign ahead and for the chance to expand on our plans for a new day for Atlasia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies