Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:50:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) in critical condition, 6 others killed in Arizona  (Read 75783 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: January 08, 2011, 02:22:45 PM »

Kindly wait until we know for sure before you decide to twist and exploit a tragedy to fit your personal beliefs, Jack Thompson.

No matter who did this, what their views are, or what their reasoning was, this is inexcusable and horrible. May she rest in peace.

No need to get defensive. Political motivation would obviously cross anyone's mind in this situation. Mere speculation is to be expected, no lectures are necessary.

I agree, but again there is also no reason at a tragic time like this, to just post a reply "Tea Party" Its kind of like when a Republican dies, and BRTD just posts something mean about how they are going to hell, or things of that nature.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but many of us knows that happens.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 03:51:15 PM »

Hopefully the Congress passes legislation giving Congresspeople dedicated security details after this.

Hopefully congress doesnt.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 03:54:24 PM »

Dont get me wrong, this is tragic, but I love how people are getting all pissy and having their panties in a bunch.  People are spewing so much hate at other people, who doesnt even know WHY she was shot, and they've never even met the person.

Seriously, this is a sad, and very very tragic day. But just calm down people.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 03:57:17 PM »

Holy sh*t! Any more information about the suspect? All I've heard is that he is 22-year-old white male.

Now, that's ironic, when you read some readers comments on Yahoo, like Well, when you don't deport illegals, then things like this happen.

Yeah, and its sad that if people got linked to this forum looking for information, they would think the same thing from our posters.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 04:15:10 PM »

I accuse teabaggers and ultraconservatives of being barbarians.
I accuse teabaggers and ultraconservatives of being a threat to democracy.
I accuse teabaggers and ultraconservatives of being a enemies of civilization and progress.
I accuse teabaggers and ultraconservatives of spreading hatred that lead people to be assassinated.
I accuse teabaggers and ultraconservatives of transforming America into a hellhole.

Call it absurd if you want.

Absurd, ignorant and hackish describes it, yeah.

Not to mention irrelevant to the situation at present.

Yeah, thank God he doesnt have to live in America.   I love how you jump to the conclusion that this guy was a tea party person who tried to kill her. Antonio, you could calm down now. BRTD will be on soon enough, and spread the conservative hate soon enough.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »

Well, I'm gonna go ahead and go back out and enjoy the rest of the day, and not be bothered with this anymore. Its gotten me to angry looking at so many hate posts.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2011, 07:33:55 AM »

A lot of people disappointed me in this thread today.

So true
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies