Trump tax plan. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:32:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump tax plan. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump tax plan.  (Read 3152 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: May 08, 2016, 03:11:59 PM »

I love how the media lets Trump off so easily with his vague answers and history of flip-flopping on a plethora of issues. Disgraceful media not doing its job but instead being too afraid to challenge Trump because they know he's good for ratings and his sheeple will solidly stand behind him when he eviscerates any reporter who "isn't nice to him," at rallies with thousands of cheering buffoons or on Twitter with thousands of Internet trolls. My lord, he really does behave like an elementary school playground bully. The Chuck Todd interviews are the worse. It's like a reversal of the Palin-Katie Couric fiasco interviews where the interviewer is dumber than a box of rocks and the interviewee controls the interview.

So he now is okay with raising taxes on the wealthy? Isn't this like the kiss of death for any Republican to be in favor of RAISING TAXES?! (Did he not sign the Grover Norquist pledge?) But I guess it's okay because Americans are "angry" and we are willing to put a clown in office all because he "says whatever he wants."

Donald Trump gives 3 different positions on the same within 10 hours. Media: "Wow, he's so genuine! He tells it like it is!"

Hillary Clinton changes positions on an issue over 10 years. Media: "Wow, what an untrustworthy dishonest flip flopping pandering liar!"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies