FT 18.05 State and Local Government Special Extension Act (Statute) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:05:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT 18.05 State and Local Government Special Extension Act (Statute) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT 18.05 State and Local Government Special Extension Act (Statute)  (Read 457 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: January 12, 2021, 09:03:24 PM »

Right, after discussing it with several individuals (including the GM, prominent Frémonters like Senator Scott, and the folks across the aisle) we came to the agreement that this was the best option for everyone. Given how exhausted everyone was at the end of the last cycle, and how many of us are still  dealing with blowback from IRL events, I think taking a break until February is the wisest course both for individuals and the NPC mechanism. Glad everyone seems to be on board.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2021, 09:26:51 PM »

Aye.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »

AN ACT
to postpone the state and local elections in Frémont

Section 1 (Title)
i. The title of this Act shall be, the State and Local Government Special Extension Act.

Section 2 (Extending the terms of incumbent governments)
i. The governors, legislators, and local officers elected between July and December 2020 shall remain in office an additional month after the expiration of the ordinary six-month terms to which they were elected, and the dates of the election of their successors shall be adjusted accordingly.
Frémont House of Commons
Passed 3-0-1 in the Frémont Parliament Assembled,

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies