Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:52:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump was ogling 15-year old girls while they were changing clothes  (Read 3841 times)
PeteB
Canada

« on: October 12, 2016, 09:26:59 AM »

I find this bit disturbing:

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Stern replied, “You’re like a doctor.”
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 01:30:51 PM »

From an anti-Trump protest today in Lakeland FL:

PeteB
Canada

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »

With apologies to Mr. Adkins Smiley.  BTW, this is what Trace Adkins recently had to say about Trump:

“Trump is Trump, man. The thing that I tell people about Trump is: it’s not an act. Whatever you think about him, the persona that you see, it’s real. He acts that way whether the camera’s on or not. If you’re sitting in his office, or you’re riding in his car with him, or whatever, he’s like that all the time, man. It’s not an act. The arrogance, or the confidence, or whatever you want to call it. ‘Everything I have is the best,’ that’s there all the time.”
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies