Ask Nathan Anything: Quarantine Edition (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:44:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Ask Nathan Anything: Quarantine Edition (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ask Nathan Anything: Quarantine Edition  (Read 13539 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: March 28, 2020, 09:02:14 PM »

Are you strongly religious? I am picturing every mother's dream: A 21 yo virgin with a nice haircut.

You seem very young but with a thread of conservative intelligence from maybe a strong religious upbringing.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 07:49:17 PM »

Are you strongly religious? I am picturing every mother's dream: A 21 yo virgin with a nice haircut.

You seem very young but with a thread of conservative intelligence from maybe a strong religious upbringing.

You're right about some parts of this assessment but wrong about others! I'm an observant Catholic (and, yes, a permavirgin, albeit not a kissless one), but I'm 27 and I came to Christianity from a Generic Theist family background as a teenager. Opinions on my haircut vary.

What do you expect to happen in the next Japanese general election?

LDP landslide because There Is No One Else Sad Sad Sad, just like the last five or six nationwide elections in Japan. The revisionist bloc's seat count should get chipped away at by at least a little, though (as, indeed, happened in last year's upper house election).

I have to add honesty of 10/10 to your character because no one makes that stuff up.

Great stuff. Very admirable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies