PA Gubernatorial Race 2006 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:18:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA Gubernatorial Race 2006 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA Gubernatorial Race 2006  (Read 94319 times)
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« on: March 25, 2005, 07:07:17 PM »

No, he's kind of liberal. He has given a lot of money to John Kerry's campaigns for the senate, but campaigned for Bush in Pennsylvania, so it's hard to tell.

His donations to Kerry leave me scratching my head but he's not kind of liberal. His views are conservative.

Makes me wonder if it's because of Theresa since both Swann and T.H.K. have Pittsburgh connections.  It is puzzling though.
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 05:52:45 PM »

I'm interested in what the Democrat reaction to these numbers are considering last summer a sub-50% number for Bush meant he was toast.  Now Eddie is in the same situation.  Somehow I don't think they are going to say he's toast.
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 09:49:17 PM »

I'm interested in what the Democrat reaction to these numbers are considering last summer a sub-50% number for Bush meant he was toast.  Now Eddie is in the same situation.  Somehow I don't think they are going to say he's toast.

Rendell has no strong challenger.

We're still 18 months away from the election.  One could easily emerge in that timeframe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies