President Forever Primaries Update!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:09:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  President Forever Primaries Update!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: President Forever Primaries Update!!  (Read 20356 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: August 30, 2006, 03:16:38 PM »

The developer's updates keep rolling in. If you havn't checked lately there is a lot to catch up on. The Ballot Access feature interests me the most. It is expected to be released within a month!

http://www.80soft.com/development/pforeverp.htm

Well thank God for that. Hopefully it doesn't get pushed back again.

I like that ballot access feature it'll make things alot more interesting.

I'm also looking out for Congress Forever. Have there been any updates on that? I've been looking out for them and can't find any.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 06:28:30 PM »

It seems like they have included some elements, like shaded states representing party support and more than four parties, that Prime Minister Forever Canada originally included.

It seems that this took two years because 80soft turned its attention to games such as PM4E, both British and Canadian editions, and Chancellor Forever. All of which I like, since I like international elections as much if not more than American ones. That almost certainly delayed P4EP from its original release date.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 09:30:17 PM »

This game is pretty bad.  Mine keeps crashing randomly.  And it would be pretty cool if it were actually possible to win without taking all the other candidates out of the primaries...and if the bugs were out of the picture.  I realize tons of games have bugs but why couldn't they have waited to release the thing and just take care of the friggin bugs!!!!

I think they really rushed this into delivery since they were so behind schedule to begin with. I might buy it once they actually fix the bugs by about version 5 or so.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 10:26:58 PM »

Incidentally, ILV, Trinity is a great school.

Well all those schools are good except BU which is aieet.

I loved Amherst when I visited. Beautiful campus and great buildings. They have cherry wood floors in their dorms. I rest my case.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies