Wisconsin Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:50:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread  (Read 287455 times)
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« on: June 11, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »

First Burke signage I've seen, was today on the atlas forum... lol.  I wonder how much money this trust fund baby, spoiled brat will spend on her campaign.  10 million?  15 million?  I wouldn't mind her wealth if she worked a day in her life.     

I assume you felt the same way about Romney?
Noticed I said "worked a day" something the Romney's obviously have. 

I'm not talking about "the Romneys", I'm talking about Willard M. Romney. Remember, your presidential nominee from a year and a half ago? I can understand why you'd like to forget though.
Yeah, if you count Romney's life as "work", then Burke's should as well. And the Mormon Missionary crap don't count dawg.
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 08:56:27 PM »

First Burke signage I've seen, was today on the atlas forum... lol.  I wonder how much money this trust fund baby, spoiled brat will spend on her campaign.  10 million?  15 million?  I wouldn't mind her wealth if she worked a day in her life.     

I assume you felt the same way about Romney?
Noticed I said "worked a day" something the Romney's obviously have. 

I'm not talking about "the Romneys", I'm talking about Willard M. Romney. Remember, your presidential nominee from a year and a half ago? I can understand why you'd like to forget though.
Yeah, if you count Romney's life as "work", then Burke's should as well. And the Mormon Missionary crap don't count dawg.
Lets weigh this out:
A) Willard has a habit of building billion dollar companies from scratch or the scrape heap.  That's work any way you define it.
B) Dick Burke's daughter has a habit of taking several year long snowboarding sabbaticals from    "her job" at daddies company.  That isn't work any way you look at it.   

...I keep hoping the lefties will be coherent and logical and examine facts, but no.  They only offer hypocrisy, inconsistent, and flawed emotional 'thoughts'. 
This instance is an example.  Democrats make up some standard for Romney or Ryan that they supposedly don't meet (which dems have to kinda lye and fudge about, but wtev). If you take THEIR OWN STANDARD and apply it to THEIR candidate, than they are forced to confront the fact that Burke obviously doesn't meet their own standard.  So then you get these interesting child-like reactions "grrrr ahhh  Ryan, Romney are sort of as bad as our candidate if you lie about them... grrr damn GOP is racist anyway."

Just say we were wrong to make that crap up about Romney and Ryan and we are ready to move on without manufacturing class warfare, as that is the only way we can logically support Marry Burke whose only actual political asset is her entirely inherited wealth.  I understand you can't because the brain dead in your base actually believe your false narratives and are thus permanently programmed to hate on an ideological basis and mob dynamics.                           
Or nah
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 08:58:51 PM »

Miles made maps for the two special elections:

So these districts are definitely winnable by Democrats who actually campaign @Hillary
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies