Wisconsin Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:35:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Wisconsin Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Megathread  (Read 287387 times)
Duke of York

« on: April 08, 2018, 04:58:22 PM »

Hm, I never noticed this before, but it appears Tony Evers has improved and updated his website a bit.

He has a surprisingly in-depth and comprehensive issues page. Idk, I just thought this was cool and I'd share it with everyone.

I think he's the strongest candidate to take out Walker.
Duke of York

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 10:54:50 AM »

Tony Evers is going to win the primary regardless.

Personally I think he's the strongest candidate in the general.
Duke of York

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 11:29:10 PM »

I hope Tom Barrett doesn't get into the race. I have nothing against the man but he's lost three times for governor. its time to let someone else give it a go. Tony Evers is by far the strongest candidate and I fear Barrett getting in could blow that opportunity.
Duke of York

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »

I hope Tom Barrett doesn't get into the race. I have nothing against the man but he's lost three times for governor. its time to let someone else give it a go. Tony Evers is by far the strongest candidate and I fear Barrett getting in could blow that opportunity.

I don't think his entry will have much impact at this point. The field is so unbelievably crowded that I think he would only likely get a couple percentage points like most of the others. That said, I'd rather he didn't jump in because that would just be sad and the field is too huge already. Just let Evers have the nomination so we can focus on beating Scott Walker.

Do you think he has a good chance to beat Walker? He did win his election with something like 65 percent of the vote right so I would imagine he has a lot of crossover appeal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies