WI-Marquette: Evers ahead in the primary, Walker (R) leads GE by 4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:20:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2018 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  WI-Marquette: Evers ahead in the primary, Walker (R) leads GE by 4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI-Marquette: Evers ahead in the primary, Walker (R) leads GE by 4  (Read 4661 times)
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« on: June 20, 2018, 12:53:41 PM »

I don't get why people on this forum act like Walker is DOA. He's a though man to beat, and Wisconsin is super polarized. I'm not saying he's safe, but he's not doomed either, Jesus.

The state that went from Kerry +0.25 to  Obama + 14 to Obama + 7 to Trump +1 is super polarized? Also the state that has had a bunch of wild swings in special elections.

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Walker's saving grace is that Evers seems pretty lame
Holy Unifying Centrist
DTC
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 9.53, S: 10.54

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 01:17:22 PM »

I don't get why people on this forum act like Walker is DOA. He's a though man to beat, and Wisconsin is super polarized. I'm not saying he's safe, but he's not doomed either, Jesus.

The state that went from Kerry +0.25 to  Obama + 14 to Obama + 7 to Trump +1 is super polarized? Also the state that has had a bunch of wild swings in special elections.

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Walker's saving grace is that Evers seems pretty lame

http://archive.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/democratic-republican-voters-worlds-apart-in-divided-wisconsin-b99249564z1-255883361.html/

Walker has won with very similar margins in the past. Even if he loses, it's probably not going to be by that much.

Ok but the actual electorate is super elastic given how hugely the state swings every election

like.. this state is easily top 15 most swingy states based on election results. lots of walker 2012 voters said they would vote for obama in 2012
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies