A fun little game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:07:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  A fun little game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A fun little game  (Read 625 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 27, 2024, 05:17:57 PM »

love the game, but I haven't the slightest idea.  But I love to guess....<dead0's thought process>you're asking the question, so it's probably an extreme year (or what the OP thinks is an extreme year, what I think of as an "extreme year" are probably two very different things (the OP's being more accurate)), but he's a smart fellow trying to have fun with a smart a group of people (or rather a group of people who contain some smart people), so maybe it's more a "random" year...ugg, the information other posters are theorizing is mostly jibber jabber to me, so that's no help.  The language seems as normal as English English ever does, so it's certainly not more than 150 years old or so..or not, how the hell would I know?  So I'll just fill in a gap in the already guessed guesses...we have the early 90s by omar, 70s/80s by Estrella, 1927 by Mec...oh, I just had an idea, maybe OP thinks it's interesting because this guy was complaining about the the freaking reservoir's during The Blitz or some other "Much Bigger Deal".  Got it.</dead0's insane head>

Sep 13, 2001
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies