The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:45:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (On the Future) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (On the Future)  (Read 12794 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 03, 2018, 06:18:44 PM »

Dismissal of the Deputy PPT:

Nyman, April 3rd:

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

While the position of Deputy PPT (or Deputy Princeps Senatus) is certainly a more symbolic one than a practical one unless absences are involved, the position also involves trust in the capacity and the integrity of the Senator who holds the title. In this particular context, it was offered to fellow candidate LouisvilleThunder both out of trust and in the best interests of uniting the Senate following a competitive election and recognizing the importance of a civil, open institution.

Following a set of events which involve Deputy PPT LouisvilleThunder and that in my (strict and purely personal) opinion demean his office as a Senator, I have concluded that I can no longer rely on or trust him. Having also discussed things with him, and following some personal reflection, I have decided the Senator is hereby dismissed as my Deputy. I have no desire to publicly air an affair which may do more harm than good, but I'm also unwilling to tolerate a certain type of behavior I have no intention to condone so long as I am Princeps Senatus.

I'll be appointing a new Deputy PPT later this week, the other Senators are of course encouraged to apply should they desire the position.
Of course, everyone knows my bias regarding LouisvilleThunder., but I feel as though this was more based on personal insult then anything else. Could you at least give a reason for his firing besides his insulting of you? I think you need to prioritize the atlasian people and not your feelings.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 06:24:00 PM »

PMasta, I believe this may be the reason LT was fired.

That's just a hunch though.
oof.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies