Regional Protection Party (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:58:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Regional Protection Party (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Regional Protection Party  (Read 164678 times)
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« on: August 07, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »

We already had the Southeast attempt to seceed once in Atlasia and it was crushed with full impunity, I intend to help with that again if the time comes.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:57:44 PM »

Also I don't want to hear SPC talking like he knows the fucking Constitution. Atlasia's Constitution is not America's and his knowledge of it is probably a hell of alot less than mine. We aren't debating the meaning of phrases written down 200 years ago, these were written three years ago, mostly by Peter Bell with some input and advice from myself, Ernest, Al, and a few others. I also served nearly a year on the Supreme Court, 3 months of that as Chief Justice. I think I know what the hell I'm talking about.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »

Also I don't want to hear SPC talking like he knows the fucking Constitution. Atlasia's Constitution is not America's and his knowledge of it is probably a hell of alot less than mine. We aren't debating the meaning of phrases written down 200 years ago, these were written three years ago, mostly by Peter Bell with some input and advice from myself, Ernest, Al, and a few others. I also served nearly a year on the Supreme Court, 3 months of that as Chief Justice. I think I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Sorry, Colin. I was not aware that participating in a game earlier makes one more literate.

No, but writing the fucking Constitution does. Crazy ass libertarians, now I know why I couldn't stand Ron Paul and his fanboys after a while.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »

After further consideration, we will be dropping secession from both the name and party platform.  We will simply be pushing for regional rights

So all of you are going to re-register as the Southern Party?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies