Norbert Hofer (FPÖ) to host US-Russia summit in Vienna if elected President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Norbert Hofer (FPÖ) to host US-Russia summit in Vienna if elected President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Norbert Hofer (FPÖ) to host US-Russia summit in Vienna if elected President  (Read 1123 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: November 13, 2016, 01:41:32 PM »

OK, so we should just ignore every single relevant development that happened during the 73 years the USSR existed? Why so modest? How about we ignore everything that changed since the Congress of Vienna.

Also, let's dispel with the fiction that standing your ground in international relations and honoring existing alliances will automatically led to the nuclear war Roll Eyes

Btw, you've been talking about inevitable collapse of Chinese economy. Do you have any idea about the real state of Russian economy?

What you are witnessing is the decline of America. I fully expect within my life to not hear the President of the United States referred to as the Leader of the Free World. Based on recent events, I expect that day to come sooner rather than later.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies