Opinion of these online comments about West Virginia (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:18:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of these online comments about West Virginia (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion:
Freedom Comments

Horrible Comments

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Opinion of these online comments about West Virginia  (Read 4404 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: July 05, 2016, 08:57:33 AM »

Well I already disliked the state long before she even announced her candidacy, much less lost the state. And I also started prodding at the forum's WV fetish long before she lost the state. So your hypothesis is void. Tongue

I never felt positively about WV, I've been there quite a few times and many areas of the state are like dystopian wastelands. I started to dislike it even more when they showed their true colors by nearly supporting a felon/prison inmate over a the incumbent black president. Since then my opinion of them has only gotten lower and lower. The undeserved love it gets from the forum, especially the "progressives", is particularly offensive.

You put "progressives" in quotes as if a requirement of being a progressive is hating West Virginia.  For 's sake, it used to damn near be the opposite.

As for "defending" the state, I've never been to WV or NH and have zero desire to change that, other than maybe a desire to say I've been to all 50 states someday, and the only reason I'd ever *defend* either one would be if there were these insanely annoying tools who spent every waking moment hating on states that seemingly wouldn't cross many people's minds very often, much less several times a week!
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 10:00:04 AM »

I don't see what's so hard to understand that for most people this is like TNVolunteer and New Hampshire or jfern and Hillary Clinton. There are many many people here who don't particularly like Hillary but still find jfern to be an unsufferably annoying sh!tposter because of her huge hang ups about her. Similarly NH isn't really a popular state (it's generally seen as having the negative stereotypes about Massachusetts but none of the positive ones), but that doesn't mean most people find TN's bizarre hateboner for it to also be an insufferably annoying thing.

This.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies