When does Specter face retribution? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  When does Specter face retribution? (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: When does Specter face retribution?  (Read 26359 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »

I wonder if Specter had Kerry's campaign put some disclaimer on their infamous joint yard signs.

Maybe it was "The Type of Candidate Who Can Win in Pennsylvania Committee: Bob Casey Jr. Treasurer; Tom Ridge, Chairman; Rick Santorum, Member Emeritus"

So you defend the action even though you were one of the insane fools that believed that Specter would actually help your hero, George W. Bush? Amazing. Now if someone Don didn't like...say Toomey...promoted the name of some Democrat not even to help him win but to inflate his already established lead, he'd be crying about it. Literally crying.

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze, Don.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I usually don't quote my own posts but I would really like to see some opinions on these rising stars as to whether they might challenge Specter and what there chances would be in the primary and the general. Appearantly everyone was "distracted" they didn't see it.

Wow. I didn't see that post.

Well, there is one name I won't comment on for...uh...personal reasons.  Wink But it's spelled "O'Brien."  Tongue

Castor is awesome. He was interested in running for Lt. Governor but now he's having some trouble in Montco so it looks like even that's out.

Meehan is probably sticking with the Gubernatorial race and even if he dropped out, he wouldn't do the Senate race. He and Specter are close.

Pippy would be great but I think he's another Lt. Governor possibility. He'd be great in both the primary and General. He comes from the west so that would make it especially hard for his opponents. By the way, Wagner is the Auditor General.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 11:53:13 PM »

I usually don't quote my own posts but I would really like to see some opinions on these rising stars as to whether they might challenge Specter and what there chances would be in the primary and the general. Appearantly everyone was "distracted" they didn't see it.

Wow. I didn't see that post.

Well, there is one name I won't comment on for...uh...personal reasons.  Wink But it's spelled "O'Brien."  Tongue

Castor is awesome. He was interested in running for Lt. Governor but now he's having some trouble in Montco so it looks like even that's out.

Meehan is probably sticking with the Gubernatorial race and even if he dropped out, he wouldn't do the Senate race. He and Specter are close.

Pippy would be great but I think he's another Lt. Governor possibility. He'd be great in both the primary and General. He comes from the west so that would make it especially hard for his opponents. By the way, Wagner is the Auditor General.

Exactly what kind of trouble is Castor in? Nothing mojor I hope. He was my bet for the best to run for the Class 1 Senate seat(Yes I know Casey is the invincible laviathan incarnate) in 2012 or 2018. He would be best positioned being Lt Gov and having won statewide.

Casey's isn't invincible; it's just unlikely that we'll beat the guy. That being said, Castor would be an excellent candidate to take him on especially if 2012 is a good year for us. It should be noted that Casey's approval rating is only at 54% right now. Kind of surprising considering many in this state see the name and you're almost instantly hitting close to 60% favorability.

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »

Yes Phil because all of sudden the residents of SEPA are going to wake up one day and become arch conservatives.....

Yep, that's exactly what I said.  Roll Eyes

Ok, OCD. Let it go.

Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies