Pro-lifers only (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:08:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Pro-lifers only (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What should the legal penalty be for providing an abortion
Death Sentence

Life in Prison

Other (explain)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Pro-lifers only  (Read 3466 times)
Coburn In 2012

« on: January 16, 2010, 11:11:01 AM »

Death sentance for mother and doctor.  life in prison for others like nurses midwifes and etc.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 03:51:53 AM »

Abortion should be totally illegal IMO. But I would be happy to simply repeal Roe v. Wade or ban abortions except in the case of rape or incest.

As far as punishment, I believe both the doctor and woman should get life imprisonment. Personally I believe strongly in basing government on a culture of life. We already have most of those provisions in place (i.e. free public education, social security, etc.). I would advocate banning the death penalty as well and also taking the government out of the embryonic stem cell research game.

Are you in favor of abortion is cases of maternal life, maternal health, and birth defects (both minor and severe)? Also, are you completely against stem-cell research?

no no no and yes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies