Just doing things most Americans won't do
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:16:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Just doing things most Americans won't do  (Read 929 times)
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 02, 2010, 08:33:39 AM »
« edited: December 02, 2010, 08:39:41 AM by CARLHAYDEN »

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-child-rape-plea-1130-20101130,0,4606884.story
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 09:40:02 AM »

Hey Carl, you know the victim was probably an illegal.  I would think you would deem this a victimless crime as much as you like to dehumanize illegals. 

Illegal immigration is a problem that should be approached rationally. Incendiary posts like this do your cause no favors. It only makes you look like a bigot.  There are millions of illegal immigrants in this country and the majority are hard working and law abiding once they get here. However, you continually cherry pick to paint all of them as a pack deranged murderers. This makes you look like an obsessed racist and any legitimate points you have are lost in that milieu.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 01:57:55 AM »

Hey Carl, you know the victim was probably an illegal.  I would think you would deem this a victimless crime as much as you like to dehumanize illegals. 

Illegal immigration is a problem that should be approached rationally. Incendiary posts like this do your cause no favors. It only makes you look like a bigot.  There are millions of illegal immigrants in this country and the majority are hard working and law abiding once they get here. However, you continually cherry pick to paint all of them as a pack deranged murderers. This makes you look like an obsessed racist and any legitimate points you have are lost in that milieu.

First, its too bad you have apparently never understood my posts with respect to illegal aliens.

I have in a number of posts in the pasts evinced my sympathies for illegal aliens who are being terrorized/abused by employers and other illegal aliens.  Oh, and I have no idea as to the legal residency status of the minor victim of the assault.  Would you be so kind as to provide evidence to support you supposition, or are you just guessing?

Second, perhaps to YOU molesting a small child is a 'victimless crime,' but I must strenuously disagree!  In short, please do not attribute YOUR values to me.

Third, now, unlike those who seek to suppress information (ahem), I believe we should rationally examine the impact of illegal aliens.  It is unfortunate that so much information is suppressed.

Perhaps to YOU, posting information is "incendiary" and 'bigoted,' but, I prefer facts to unsupported assertions. 

Fourth, I understand it is acceptable practice to engage is ad hominem attacks (i.e alleging that posting facts makes one appear to be "an obsessed racist") in certain circles, thereby avoiding rational analysis.

Fifth, from where do you get the "deranged murderers" assertion?  Please provide a citation  Inquiring minds would like to know.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 05:35:19 AM »

Hi Carl, I have a busy day ahead so Ill have to make this brief. Forgive me for missing your sympathy for illegal immigrants, I must have missed it among the daily police blotter.  You spend the majority of your time posting articles on the criminality of immigrants.  The girl was likely an illegal because she lived with other illegals- perhaps she was a dreaded ANCHOR BABY.
You post articles with a very small portion of the facts. I have never seen a positive story from you- like Illegal saves woman from fire.  You present one point of view and do it in an obsessive manner.  That is a reason that among most on this forum you have become a discredited joke.

Have a good day searching the news for baseball attacks and rapes.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:18:50 AM »
« Edited: December 03, 2010, 06:21:13 AM by CARLHAYDEN »

Hi Carl, I have a busy day ahead so Ill have to make this brief. Forgive me for missing your sympathy for illegal immigrants, I must have missed it among the daily police blotter.  You spend the majority of your time posting articles on the criminality of immigrants.  The girl was likely an illegal because she lived with other illegals- perhaps she was a dreaded ANCHOR BABY.
You post articles with a very small portion of the facts. I have never seen a positive story from you- like Illegal saves woman from fire.  You present one point of view and do it in an obsessive manner.  That is a reason that among most on this forum you have become a discredited joke.

Have a good day searching the news for baseball attacks and rapes.

First, I can understand your missing posts where I have sympathized with the plight of illegal aliens, but cannot forgive your presumption they don't exist.

Second, I didn't know that the Atlas Forum had a "daily police blotter,"  Would you be so kind as to specific just where that 'thread' is on the Atlas, or are you just being creative...?

Third, you assert that "You spend the majority of your time posting articles on the criminality of immigrants."  So, just how much, as a percentage of time is that (by the definition of 'majority' contained in Merriam-Webster, that would mean more than half).

Fourth, would you please provide a url for your assertion that the victim of the assault " lived with other illegals"?

Fifth, do you have any information as to the place of birth of the victim or the legal status of her parents, or are you just guessing again.  Please provide url.

Sixth, it would be nice if the articles had more facts, but, alas, American journalism tends to brevity and incompleteness.  In addition the government frequently seeks to cover up its own culpability.

Seventh, I presume you will be able to post all those articles about " Illegal saves woman from fire."  Oh, and it would be nice if you could provide url, rather than simple assertion.  

Eighth, again you really apparently have not been paying attention.  The problem of illegal aliens is rather complex and multifacted (as I have noted in posts on this forum).  Employers of illegal aliens are a large part of the problem.  Failure on the part of the federal government to secure the border from illegal entrants is another part of the problem.

Ninth, sorry, its not a "baseball attack" (please clarify) nor a "rape," but an example of the federal government suppressing information on an illegal alien who killed a nun:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2010/dec/jw-sues-dhs-documents-illegal-alien-who-killed-virginia-nun-drunk-driving-accident-aug
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 06:31:25 AM »

In the article it mentions that the victim lived with the attackers. The daily police blotter is you. You seem to feel the need to keep us up to date on every crime commited by an illegal. You must read so many per day that you don't even remember posting an article on a baseball attack. Again have fun scouring the internet for crimes commited by illegals. Eevryone needs a hobby.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:59 AM »

In the article it mentions that the victim lived with the attackers. The daily police blotter is you. You seem to feel the need to keep us up to date on every crime commited by an illegal. You must read so many per day that you don't even remember posting an article on a baseball attack. Again have fun scouring the internet for crimes commited by illegals. Eevryone needs a hobby.

First, unfortunately, you apparently did not read the full article which stated:

"Guirao-Aguilar sexually assaulted the victim several times when she was left in his care while the victim's parents were at work."

The one sentence paragraph you cite was a poorly worded (and inaccurate) statement by the reporter.

Its sad how low the journalistic standards have deteriorated.

Second, your assertion that "The daily police blotter is you," is well, very peculiar.  Do you often think of people as things?

Third, please provide the definition of "baseball attack" to which you keep referring.  Is that a case of someone thowing baseballs are someone else?

Fourth, sorry, but keeping you "up to date on every crime committed by an illegal" would take too much time  and space.

Finally, I note that you have not provided any evidence to support the previous assertions you made that I contested.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 07:29:50 AM »

Patrick, don't bother trying to reason with him.  It just doesn't work.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 08:57:37 AM »

Patrick, don't bother trying to reason with him.  It just doesn't work.

Agreed......just post something nasty but true like I did and let him report the post like he did and be done with it.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 09:11:26 AM »

Agreed, stupidity isn't something you can cure.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »

LOL. More evidence to my claim CARL would be a BNP voter in the UK, as they talk all the time about crimes committed by immigrants.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 12:35:34 PM »

First, unfortunately, you apparently did not read the full article which stated:

"Guirao-Aguilar sexually assaulted the victim several times when she was left in his care while the victim's parents were at work."

The one sentence paragraph you cite was a poorly worded (and inaccurate) statement by the reporter.

Its sad how low the journalistic standards have deteriorated.

Second, your assertion that "The daily police blotter is you," is well, very peculiar.  Do you often think of people as things?

Third, please provide the definition of "baseball attack" to which you keep referring.  Is that a case of someone thowing baseballs are someone else?

Fourth, sorry, but keeping you "up to date on every crime committed by an illegal" would take too much time  and space.

Finally, I note that you have not provided any evidence to support the previous assertions you made that I contested.

I'm sorry that I haven't replied to your request, Carl.  I'm at a DHS conference.  I'll be sure to let the ICE guys know you are vigilantly keeping us all informed about illegal crimes and will put in for a commendation for you.

It is too bad you aren't here though. I just some some Mexican looking guy jaywalk at Canal and Broadway. You can add another instance of the innate criminality of the browns.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »

Also, Carl  "The three men lived in a Merrimac Trail apartment with the 6-year-old victim, who police believe was repeatedly sexually assaulted." Does this not mean she lived with them or do you need to provide me more reading comprehension lessons?

The baseball bat attack is in reference to an article that you posted several months back.  I assumed correctly that the attackers were of the hispanic persuasion before opening the link.

You kip if you want to...
change08
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2010, 03:23:05 PM »

LOL. More evidence to my claim CARL would be a BNP voter in the UK.

He must be in the Tea Party then.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »

Wow.  Just noticed this.  You have to admit that these are also things that most Salvadoreans, Guatemalans, Mexicans, etc., won't do as well.  So the title's a bit sensationalistic.

The plea bargaining note is a little confusing.  The articles says that Tito was charged with one count of aggravated sexual battery, but charges of attempted rape, etc., were dropped in order to "save a 6-year-old child the trauma of testifying in court."  I think there must be more to this story than we're getting.  It says that the girl lived with her parents, and that the parents left the girl in Tito's custody when they were away, and that they were not aware of the assault until the girl told her aunt about it.  Really?!  This story must have deeper implications for that girl's parents and I wonder what the conversations between the DA and them must be like.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies