AR-PPP: Hutchison breaking away (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 10:17:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  AR-PPP: Hutchison breaking away (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AR-PPP: Hutchison breaking away  (Read 2618 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: April 30, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »

Hum, you still have 33% of people who don't know who Ross is.

But yeah, Hutchinson is leading right now.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 12:12:13 PM »

Hutchinson is not known by 27%, which is only slightly less people, so name recognition is no longer an excuse.
8 point between Hutchinson and Ross in term of name recognition. So no, it's still important.

Remember the last time when I said "name recognition" about MT, and you said, NO NO NO windjammer you're wrong. The next poll in Montana saw a much closer race than the 12 point differences!

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 12:24:49 PM »

Hutchinson is not known by 27%, which is only slightly less people, so name recognition is no longer an excuse.
8 point between Hutchinson and Ross in term of name recognition. So no, it's still important.

Remember the last time when I said "name recognition" about MT, and you said, NO NO NO windjammer you're wrong. The next poll in Montana saw a much closer race than the 12 point differences!

It's actually 6 points. And I was using the information in the Montana poll. I suggest you look at the information given in the poll instead of finding excuses for Democrats being behind.

I'm kind of shocked actually that Hutchinson is ahead, considering he's a terrible candidate. I'm sure Ross can pull ahead.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2014/PPP_Release_AR_430.pdf
It's actually 9 points in term of name recognition. Ross: not sure: 35% Hutchinson: not sure: 29%
I suggest you look at  the information given in the poll instead of accusing me being a Democrat hack.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 12:29:02 PM »

It's actually 6 points. And I was using the information in the Montana poll. I suggest you look at the information given in the poll instead of finding excuses for Democrats being behind.

I'm kind of shocked actually that Hutchinson is ahead, considering he's a terrible candidate. I'm sure Ross can pull ahead.
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2014/PPP_Release_AR_430.pdf
It's actually 9 points in term of name recognition. Ross: not sure: 35% Hutchinson: not sure: 29%
I suggest you look at  the information given in the poll instead of accusing me being a Democrat hack.

35-29=6
Oups sorry, it was Huthinson at 26% I don't know why I have written 29%.
And 35-26=9
So  I suggest you look at  the information given in the poll instead of accusing me being a Democrat hack.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 01:33:31 PM »

Interesting, though I'd still expect a close race either way.
It is obvious Ross is a strong recruit. But I think Hutchinson is a bit underrated. Not an exceptional candidate, but not a troll.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies