Super Bowl XLIX Predictions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 04:30:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Super Bowl XLIX Predictions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win Super Bowl XLIX?
New England Patriots (AFC)

Seattle Seahawks (NFC)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIX Predictions  (Read 10563 times)
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« on: January 19, 2015, 12:42:37 AM »

I'll go with the Patriots since they have a better track record at the SuperBowl, and the Patriots QB is a lot cuter. Tongue

The second part of your sentence makes more sense.  The Pats havent won in a decade.  The Seahawks are the defending champions.  It should be an interesting game. Even though Seahawks shouldnt really be there, they match up much better than the Packers would have.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 12:59:46 AM »

wow, looks like the line is hovering around pick 'em.  I'd be very happy to take Seattle at any number til 3.

I think the line opened at 2.5 while Pats game wasnt even over yet and must have dropped.  Ive watched the Colts a lot this year and they were not a good team, so I think people are overreacting a bit to the huge win.    Congrats to the Pats though because they got me back in the black with their cover. It was nice to root for Revis again, if ever so briefly.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:30:31 PM »

Any time you have the ball on the half yard line and you have a RB nicknamed beats mode for his ability to shed tackles, you just have to throw a dangerous slant.  That was idiotic and unforgiveable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies