Christie's net favorables now surpass Bush's (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 05:02:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Christie's net favorables now surpass Bush's (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Christie's net favorables now surpass Bush's  (Read 2026 times)
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« on: September 19, 2015, 11:08:47 PM »

I'm sorry, but this just shows the stupidity of the average voter.

The guy who says he is running with heart is not as good as the guy who constantly throws temper-tantrums? Really?

Then you go to the policy issues. Jeb Bush cut taxes $19 billion, Chris Christie gave up on a small income tax cut he proposed and actually gutted tax relief for homeowners and at one point, working families before he restored it to run for President. Jeb Bush supported $456 million in eight years in corporate subsidies to the bio-tech industry, Chris Christie has supported over $2 billion in corporate subsidies last year alone to companies state government chose, they picked winners and losers. Jeb Bush reformed a major entitlement program, medicare, while Governor Christie has failed to fight for meaningful entitlement reform and has skipped state pension payments. Jeb Bush demanded accountability, expanded choice, and ended social promotion in 3rd grade in education; Chris Christie has continued to throw money at expensive failing schools while suburban taxpayers pay higher and higher property taxes. Jeb Bush fought for the sanctity of human life, Chris Christie has appointed and re-appointed liberal justices. Under Jeb Bush's leadership, Florida increased it's reserves by $8 billion and saw a credit upgrade, New Jersey's credit rating has been downgraded 9 times since Chris Christie took office.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:11:09 PM »

Wait Chris Christie gave falling schools money-Scum!

How long will it be until the Bush campaign tells Dudeabides to change his signature to attack Christie

If Christie surpasses Kasich as a big "establishment" rival to Bush. The desperation in dudeabides' posts grows every day. It is laughable that he feels so threatened by John Kasich that he has to resort to changing his signature every few days with a new attack on him because Jeb!'s sucking the big one.

How much is Jeb! paying you, dudeabides? I'll give you double to leave the forum and never come back.

If you look at the polls, you'll notice that Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio are ahead of Jeb Bush. By your logic, I should be attacking them, but I'm not. But, when your Governor is Paul LePage and your candidate for President is Chris Christie, I guess you lack logic. My reasons for attacking Kasich are in part because, yes, he is hurting Bush in New Hampshire, but also because I don't want the nominee of the Republican Party to be someone who will have to answer silly questions such as why he didn't hire more women or minorities as Governor of Ohio, and why he opposes Obamacare and yet supported the medicaid expansion. John Kasich is also for letting the Supreme Court dictate to executives and legislatures the laws of our country, Roe V. Wade is not the law of the land because of the court, it's the law of the land because the other two branches decided to go along with the court.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 09:40:25 PM »

How long will it be until the Bush campaign tells Dudeabides to change his signature to attack Christie

If Christie surpasses Kasich as a big "establishment" rival to Bush. The desperation in dudeabides' posts grows every day. It is laughable that he feels so threatened by John Kasich that he has to resort to changing his signature every few days with a new attack on him because Jeb!'s sucking the big one.

How much is Jeb! paying you, dudeabides? I'll give you double to leave the forum and never come back.

If you look at the polls, you'll notice that Carly Fiorina and Marco Rubio are ahead of Jeb Bush. By your logic, I should be attacking them, but I'm not. But, when your Governor is Paul LePage and your candidate for President is Chris Christie, I guess you lack logic. My reasons for attacking Kasich are in part because, yes, he is hurting Bush in New Hampshire, but also because I don't want the nominee of the Republican Party to be someone who will have to answer silly questions such as why he didn't hire more women or minorities as Governor of Ohio, and why he opposes Obamacare and yet supported the medicaid expansion. John Kasich is also for letting the Supreme Court dictate to executives and legislatures the laws of our country, Roe V. Wade is not the law of the land because of the court, it's the law of the land because the other two branches decided to go along with the court.

says the guy that is supporting someone from the #BushCrimeFamily

Says the conspiracy kook.

I did nothing to help LePage get reelected and didn't vote for him, but sure go ahead and assume because I have a GOP avatar and that I'm from Maine so I must be his biggest supporter, dippy.

Poor dudeabides, so full of crap that no one can tell where he is brown-nosing Jebby anymore.

Should have figured Paulie boy is too conservative for you.
dudeabides
Tuvalu
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2015, 10:12:22 PM »

It's not a matter of him being too conservative, it's a matter of me not being truly happy with any of the choices. Cutler had no real shot, I thought Michaud didn't accomplish anything in his time in congress, and I just wasn't comfortable voting for LePage for whatever reason.

Again, thanks for assuming. Go ahead and call me a RINO though, dudeabides, I know you want to. Meanwhile, support for your butt-buddy Jeb continues to flush down the toilet.

Hey, at least if Jeb implodes, I have Rubio. Who do you have? Pataki? Graham?

It is fairly clear that Bush is not connecting. Horserace numbers get the headlines and are important to donors but campaign insiders spend as much time looking at favorables. That is why so many have kept Rubio high on their lists, because he looks poised to pick up supporters after others like Trump fade away. But Bush's favorabels within the party are not getting any better.  His big test is to see if hey can buy love with big spending. Kasich got some good traction with a spend smaller than Team Bush is planning but he started out with more of a clean slate.

If Bush hasn't turned things around by the end of next month (after another debate and over a month of paid media) then I think his financiers will start to walk (assuming there is another ship for them the jump on to, but that ship probably wont be the SS Christie)

Right now, Jeb Bush is in some trouble, I admit that. But he can come back and I still believe that come November 2016, the GOP nominee will reside in Florida - be it Jeb or Marco Rubio.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies