New Register Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:11:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New Register Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: New Register Thread  (Read 1055134 times)
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 09:12:23 AM »

What state are you moving back to?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2012, 09:47:57 PM »

Let it be known that the RG notes his disdain for the record of this frivolous Midwestern naming convention.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 09:38:25 PM »

Choose one.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 08:18:09 AM »
« Edited: January 02, 2013, 08:23:16 AM by homelycooking »

I suppose you have two options, then: either maintain your current registration or become the first registered member of "The People's Party Social Credit Party". Which will it be, Simfan?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »

You're welcome to form informal caucuses. But please don't clutter this thread with your caucus affiliations: I do not and will not recognize them as RG.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2013, 09:41:04 PM »

Did the Senate pass a law to that effect? Why wasn't I notified?

And, as an aside, if we're going to have an activity requirement that incredibly low, why have one at all?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 09:37:00 AM »

Did the Senate pass a law to that effect? Why wasn't I notified?

And, as an aside, if we're going to have an activity requirement that incredibly low, why have one at all?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=147641.msg3175043#msg3175043

The number was chosen because Bgwah thought it would be cute to have 18 posts (= 18 years old) as our requirement. Blame him, and the rest of us, for agreeing. Tongue

Fine, but the next time you do something that DIRECTLY impacts my work as Joyless Atlasian Bureaucrat, let me know, OK?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:58 PM »

Fine, but the next time you do something that DIRECTLY impacts my work as Joyless Atlasian Bureaucrat, let me know, OK?
Well, you did vote for it. Wink

Indeed I did. If only my assent were enough to make it law... Wink
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2013, 10:18:23 PM »

Did you check the Census Bureau thread?
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2013, 08:31:49 AM »

Well, I don't think it makes much sense anymore to have a username based on a state located outside of my region and a RL political party, so can I have my Atlasian registration changed to the following?

Talleyrand
The People's Party
Missouri
I've gone round and round with homely on this, but he uses your actual username on the census bureau, not your displayed username. So you will always be TexasDemocrat on here as long as homely is RG.

Homely changed it on the Census, Tmth. Goldwater changed his name from Republitariaj to "Goldwater", officially, so TexasDem can do this.
This is absolute ludicrous! Tongue

Homely, I demand (once again) that my name be changed from tmthforu94 to what I registered it as and what my display name is, Tmthforu94.

Actually, what I should have done (and what I've just done now) is to change his name to "Talleyrand (TexasDem)", which is what I've done in the past with many other Atlasians with a different display name.
homelycooking
Junior Chimp
Belize

« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 08:34:24 AM »

It also official the first time you did it. It just doesn't go into effect until you're eligible. Smiley

...though I very much appreciate re-posting the move for the sake of not having to dig through a dozen pages of this thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies