Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:41:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol  (Read 2793 times)
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« on: November 27, 2021, 10:56:14 AM »

I'm honestly shocked she apologized.

Theory: Unlike MTG (who is an outright lunatic), Boebert is not a sh!t-tier human being and just gets caught up in stuff easily.

Substitute Ilhan Omar for MTG and you're on to something.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 11:06:54 AM »

Theory: Unlike MTG (who is an outright lunatic), Boebert is not a sh!t-tier human being and just gets caught up in stuff easily.

The words "some people did something" will never be forgotten when it comes to Ilhan Omar.

Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 11:14:42 AM »

The words "some people did something" will never be forgotten when it comes to Ilhan Omar.

You'll forget them by next month.

Who do you think you're talking to?  Joe Biden?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »

Good job deliberately ignoring the context of that quote and the point that she was making 👍

As I've said, I don't like Boebert, and her comments here were reprehensible, but that doesn't mean Ilhan Omar is someone to be praised either. I don't like her either, and I think Congress would be better off if neither of them were there.
I’m not saying you have to like Omar but the “some people did something” attack on her is done in bad faith to rewrite her argument about Muslims as a whole being turned into borderline 2nd class citizens post-9/11 into claiming she was trying to say 9/11 wasn’t a big deal

Why don't you hop on an LIRR train, travel to the Flatbush Ave. station in Brooklyn, then navigate the Subway system until you get to the Fire Station where Steven Siller served.  When you get there, try and sell your point about the virtue of Ilhan Omar to the firefighters on duty there.  I'll abide by whatever they tell me on this subject.

And Ilhan is capable of being specific.  She said "some people did something" regarding 9/11, but when it comes to Foreign Policy, she says, "Israel has hypnotized the World!".  So she's capable of citing actions and who she believes is at fault for them.  I don't believe Israel has hypnotized the World, but I certainly can believe that Ilhan Omar has hypnotized a good portion of the Atlas Left.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 04:31:02 PM »

Good job deliberately ignoring the context of that quote and the point that she was making 👍

As I've said, I don't like Boebert, and her comments here were reprehensible, but that doesn't mean Ilhan Omar is someone to be praised either. I don't like her either, and I think Congress would be better off if neither of them were there.
I’m not saying you have to like Omar but the “some people did something” attack on her is done in bad faith to rewrite her argument about Muslims as a whole being turned into borderline 2nd class citizens post-9/11 into claiming she was trying to say 9/11 wasn’t a big deal

Why don't you hop on an LIRR train, travel to the Flatbush Ave. station in Brooklyn, then navigate the Subway system until you get to the Fire Station where Steven Siller served.  When you get there, try and sell your point about the virtue of Ilhan Omar to the firefighters on duty there.  I'll abide by whatever they tell me on this subject.

And Ilhan is capable of being specific.  She said "some people did something" regarding 9/11, but when it comes to Foreign Policy, she says, "Israel has hypnotized the World!".  So she's capable of citing actions and who she believes is at fault for them.  I don't believe Israel has hypnotized the World, but I certainly can believe that Ilhan Omar has hypnotized a good portion of the Atlas Left.
I knew people who died on 9/11 but sure play that game 🙄

Honestly, can you see Ilhan Omar apologizing to ordinary Americans for anything?  And I deliberately qualified this.  I'm sure she could apologize to her peers if she screwed up somehow, but can you imagine her apologizing for a wrong done to anyone outside her supporters?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies