Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 06:30:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rep. Lauren Boebert jokes about Rep. Ilhan Omar blowing up a bomb in the Capitol  (Read 2788 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: November 27, 2021, 04:27:50 AM »

Wow, what went wrong?
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 11:51:28 AM »

I went to college in California, was surrounded by people with similar beliefs who were equally if not more vocal about them, and realized how insufferable they were (and by extension I was).

I’m still an atheist but there’s really no reason for me to talk about it. And I’m as if not more liberal on abortion and LGBT (well it was gay marriage in particular back then), the issues du jour of the mid-00s (first voted in 04). But being surrounded by rich technocratic neoliberals spurred on my transformation into someone whose worldview is about improving the lives of the American poor/working class/lower middle class (particularly those left behind by change).
That...should still place you firmly in the democratic party and certainly not inspire you to vote for Trump. Pretty much everything the Biden administration is trying to do will improve the lives of exactly those people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies