A Scandal A Day (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 04:05:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  A Scandal A Day (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Scandal A Day  (Read 1770 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: September 29, 2016, 07:56:54 PM »
« edited: September 29, 2016, 08:00:10 PM by Seriously? »

Perhaps the idea that Bill Clinton is guilty of some degree of sexual assault and Hillary Clinton worked to discredit his victims is the real "An Inconvenient Truth".
Perhaps? There were at least a dozen women that accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault.

How many other Presidents before or after sleazy Bill were accused of rape or sexual assault that many times?

It's not the politics of personal destruction that caused this. It was rapist Bill's actions. That scumbag belongs in jail for what he did. His wife should be disqualified to become POTUS because she destroyed the character of the women that Bill Clinton raped.

If not for that blue dress, Monica Lewnisky would have suffered the same fate.

Sorry, red avatars, I have zero sympathy or empathy for the white trash Clintons. They are utter scum. I really don't get why you stand behind those two grifters. There's nothing appealing about a pair of unethical pathological liars.

I get Obama. I get Bernie Sanders. I even get Jimmy Carter. But the Clintons? Why would you ever vote for them knowing what you know about them?

And don't give me this BS that they didn't do it. They did it.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 09:00:34 PM »

Perhaps the idea that Bill Clinton is guilty of some degree of sexual assault and Hillary Clinton worked to discredit his victims is the real "An Inconvenient Truth".
Perhaps? There were at least a dozen women that accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault.

How many other Presidents before or after sleazy Bill were accused of rape or sexual assault that many times?

It's not the politics of personal destruction that caused this. It was rapist Bill's actions. That scumbag belongs in jail for what he did. His wife should be disqualified to become POTUS because she destroyed the character of the women that Bill Clinton raped.

If not for that blue dress, Monica Lewnisky would have suffered the same fate.

Sorry, red avatars, I have zero sympathy or empathy for the white trash Clintons. They are utter scum. I really don't get why you stand behind those two grifters. There's nothing appealing about a pair of unethical pathological liars.

I get Obama. I get Bernie Sanders. I even get Jimmy Carter. But the Clintons? Why would you ever vote for them knowing what you know about them?

And don't give me this BS that they didn't do it. They did it.

Perhaps, somebody would possibly have taken you seriously, if you were not supporting Donald Trump. However, given your publicly stated preference, we all know your outrage is fake. So, do not bother. The only thing you are achieving with these posts is further destroying whatever small reputation you might still have here.
Sorry, brah. I've despised the unethical, immoral, scumbags known as the Clintons long before Trump ran for office. They are not good people and are all that is wrong with this country.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 06:04:37 AM »

The obnoxiousness of you red avatar trolls on this board is despicable.  How dare someone challenge your world view. Bring out the memes.

Trump is not a "fake businessman." How do I know that? Walk by any Trump Tower in any major city. Go to any Trump golf course around the world. There are tangible, concrete manifestations of Trump's business prowess.

Trump is neither unethical nor immoral. His positions do not shift like the wind. You can pull up videos from 20 or 30 years ago and get the same position on NAFTA, for example.

Trump is a threat because he challenges your world view. He will obliterate your little red avatar safe spaces. He will change how things are done in this country. For the better.

Your candidate created a personal server to avoid public record disclosure, destroyed evidence, engaged in pay-for-play practices while Secretary of State, gave $250,000 one-hour speeches to the investment banks you despise, condoned rape, maligned rape victims while claiming that all rape victims should be heard (except those raped by her husband), lied, cheated, stole the White House china, engaged in domestic violence against her husband, is known to have a temper and to have used racist and anti-Semitic language.

She was for the Iraq War before she was against it. She was against gay marriage before she was for it. She was for the imprisonment of "super-predators" before she was against it. She claims to be against the TPP, but she's really for it. She wasn't sick, but she had pneumonia.

She changes positions as often as she changes her Depends.

Hillary Clinton stands for nothing except for Hillary Clinton.  She will do anything to achieve power. She is amongst the most unethical, immoral people ever to seek the office of President of the United States, but you blindly follow her because she has a "D" next to her name. No matter what her position of the day is. It's sad really.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies