What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:22:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 32550 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« on: May 10, 2022, 06:55:50 AM »
« edited: May 10, 2022, 11:27:33 PM by MR. JOE BYRON »

Shamelessly nerdy Harry Potter universe Atlas canon that came to me last night at 3 AM:

Lemmie add on to this. How could we forget the legend and the true chosen one?

MR SEVERUS SNAPE
Olawakandi
Atlas Institution

★★★★★★

Hogwarts now offering "muggle studies" course to "reconcile wizardkind's problematic history with nonmagicked persons"
« on: January 12, 1993 at 12:05:24 PM »

It would be more dark wizardry than it is now because G’s would of been losing house cup.

I am not a DOOMER I am optimistic I don't make Voldemort NUT PREDICTIONS, like other slytherins like Draco who has been very silent recently with his NUT PREDITCTIONS, but I am a Harry supporter not a hack like many Slytherin was when Harry came, but the only reason why G’s aren't doing great like normally the supposed to is because of this chamber of secrets DUMBLEDORE LIED AND SAID THAT HARRY WAS THE ONLY ONE TO GET RID OF VOLDEMORT, RON AND HERMOINE ARE UTTER FAILURES, they were not the right people and Dumbledore said with all his power as the boy who lived, he was better fit than Neville or Percy to be in Hogz, LOL HE LET DRACO BEAT HIM ON BLAME FOR THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS

THATS NOT WHAT DUMBLEDORE SAID WHEN HE FOUND HARRY HE SAID HE COULD DEFEAT VOLDEMORT, HE LIED

Nevertheless Harry is only 3rd year and it is not lost yet

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies